• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

[x2] Available .de Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
54
I came across the following available .de names.

delores.de
lorene.de
 
Although they are decent candidates for development, my plate is full at the moment, hence the public listing. If they are garbage in your opinion, ignore the thread. :smilewinkgrin:
 
I'm not saying they are garbage.. they are probably very good.

.de always have potential. I was just wondering why you didn't register them yourself.

You're probably in the same boat as many of us... Too many domains in the portfolia, with too many ideas, and not enough time (or knowledge) to develop them...

I'm in the category of all of above... as many of us here are I'm sure.
 
Yep, I'm saddled down with a fairly large portfolio at the moment. If I buy any more domains, I'll likely to have to start dumping decent regs I've been sitting on for a couple of years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom