• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale X2.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you buy 5n.ca for similar? :)
 
LOL, sorry, couldn't resist.

By the way, I do not deny it. X2 is a super name (free advertisement). I would buy it if I had the money, and will once I sell some from my other post. Nice name seriously :)
 
...
 
Last edited:
Sold @ BIN here...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom