Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed x3k.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How much do you think this domain would be worth just as a 3 char with no traffic?

x3k.net
X3K.NET

Domain Summit 2024

batface

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bladex5k said:
How much do you think this domain would be worth just as a 3 char with no traffic?

x3k.net
X3K.NET

I wouldn't have thought much more than the reg fee.

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am probably the biggest fan of .net and .biz domains on this forum, but I have to agree with batface.Unless it means something , the value does not exceed the reg fee

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, didn't think so, lol. Thanks!

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Although it's inter-characters.. I'd still say you could get $20-$25 for it because it's so short.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great, that's the best appraisals in pricing that I've actually ever heard, haha! Thanks!

domainwonk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
US$4,290 is what we calclulate (although it might fetch as high as US$9,902) using our model based on 397 secondary market transactions collected and statistically analyzed in June 2004. We create our apprasials measuring 25 unique variables. Track your entire domain portfolio and get a report every month.

Keith
Zetetic Domain Name Investment Services

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Definately a bot. 3 different threads, same exact posts with the numbers changed...

so once again i will say, if it is worth that much, then you can buy it from me right now ;)

domainwonk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bladex5k said:
Definately a bot. 3 different threads, same exact posts with the numbers changed...

so once again i will say, if it is worth that much, then you can buy it from me right now ;)

Sorry, not a bot. Just thought I would give a few people some appraisals. Is that so wrong?

redbulldog

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, but I dont think youve helped sell your service when all your appraisals are bordering on pure fantasy, over 2k for a .org.uk?? Maybe you should check your calculations?

domainwonk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
redbulldog said:
No, but I dont think youve helped sell your service when all your appraisals are bordering on pure fantasy, over 2k for a .org.uk?? Maybe you should check your calculations?

The reality is, this is reality, not fantasy. Maybe YOU don't think it's worth $X, but that's your opinion. I stand by my valuations, the method has been in development for 9 months and is based on random sales transactions collected every month. Perhaps you are so shocked because no one has approached it this way before. BTW, the after months of gains, the market average dropped over 20 percent last month. So it's not all fantasy.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainwonk said:
US$4,290 is what we calclulate (although it might fetch as high as US$9,902) using our model based on 397 secondary market transactions collected and statistically analyzed in June 2004. We create our apprasials measuring 25 unique variables. Track your entire domain portfolio and get a report every month.

Keith
Stop advertising your appraisal site in the appraisals forum, this is not an advertising forum.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainwonk said:

Keith

If your "system" comes up with those figures then it's definitely wonky.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed30 said:
If your "system" comes up with those figures then it's definately wonky.

LOL .. I just looked at how many times he spammed this junk .. he definitely needs a wonk on the head!

:)

domainwonk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
LOL .. I just looked at how many times he spammed this junk .. he definitely needs a wonk on the head!

:)

If you don't want an appraisal, then don't request one.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainwonk said:
If you don't want an appraisal, then don't request one.

This forum is for appraisals and to give them from a personal stance is fine, however if you constantly spam the forum with your specific services, (whether domain appraisals or anything else), you put your membership in jeopardy.
Members who request appraisals do not appreciate being spammed with commercial assessments.

Note: I would also suggest you avoid arguing with the Mods as well!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
I would also suggest you avoid arguing with the Mods as well!
It's always a good idea to take a look at the "Join Date" and/or "Number of Posts" too. ;)

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$15-35

based on months of 'like' sales figures and current market conditions

Euroman

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domainwonk said:

Keith

WOAW, that's some kick ass stuff you have going on there.
How about I show you how great I think you are, and give you 20-30 domains with a 50% discount (According to your apprasials) :-D

How about the domain QX5.NET, that should be pretty good. Give me a good aprasial from your program, and I'll slice it in half...
Someone remind me to reg that domain if he likes the deal :cool:g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom