Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

xsonicx asking for forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mustapha B. says:
I wanted to ask you if you could mention me (xsonicx) on the forum and tell them i recently had a successful sale of two domains and I do apologize very highly to the guy that I backed off for the domain. and i really want back on DNF
please, tell them you talk to me here on msn all the time and iam not a bad guy please. I'll do anything
i realize that i was in a binding contract but i really was sorry
i was new to this whole thing
i didn't know by backing off
this entire thing would happen
ask the guy who bought my domains today to reply to the thread too
to post
his feedback
if he can
about the sale

Upvote 0

Think!

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, that sucks. I'm the guy who bought the domains and I'm sorry to hear another buyer got left in the lurch. I was not aware that a previous agreement had been made. For what it's worth, Mustapha was fantastic to deal with.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
another buyer got left in the lurch
??? He sold 2 LLL.nets, and that buyer has a buyer already, thanks to my contacting the 2nd buyer. Nothing wrong here that I can see

Edit: Mustapha sold TPB.net and JME.net to Mark, I contacted Robert, and he decided to buy the 2 names, so now Mark is making 500 on that deal. That is the sort story. I am not sure what all happened with the LLL.com and you, but he told me somone contacted him saying not to sell it for 2500.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
xsonicx = BMW747 which I banned because a member PMed me that BMW747 was banned member xsonicx. I don't know the history, but if a banned member gets a new account, we reban. If anyone can tell me why xsonicx was banned in the first place, I'd look into whether he should come back. Thanks

He told me he had an offer for 2500 and accepted, but then got a pm saying he should hold out for more, then he got neg feedback for not selling, and then left a neg too, but that got him banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom