• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Yahoo adds the 'dot'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
I just got an email:

Exclusively for Yahoo! Mail Plus customers.

You're at the front of the line.

Now that we're releasing the dot, you can have your perfect email address. Want [email protected]? See yourself as [email protected]? They could be yours, and Mail Plus Customers are at the front of the queue.

The floodgates open November 30.

You'll only have the advantage over every Yahoo! user for a limited time. So you'll need to be quick. Grab the one you want before somebody else does.

You can still use your current Yahoo! address.

Send and receive email from either one using the same inbox. Simple, easy, and best of all, it won't cost you anything extra.

Incredibly I got [email protected] :-O

Anybody else got any?
 
I have more yahoo emails and usernames than I have domains I think.. The last thing I need is another one of them. lol
 
I have used Yahoo email for 6 years. If I would have had the mindset back then, I probably could have got a strong keyword address. I imagine an email address like [email protected] or [email protected] would be worth some money. Somewhere I seen MSN and Yahoo addresses sell for big bucks already. May have been Ebay...
 
Big whoop Yahoo! :)
 
So I gotta have mine on 30th.
I didn't use yahoo because any name I'd like to use are registered, which is really frustrating.

But yahoo is really generous to Chinese users, they have 2G storage, pop3/smtp, extra photo and file storage, sms notification free at cn.mail.yahoo.com. Rock!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom