• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

yahoo ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit$

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
0
I been using them for about 3 weeks and then today I go to login it says plese check your username or password if it is correct. How do I get in? How do I call up can someone help me with this.
 
Something weird's going on with yahoo publisher network today. I'm able to login but the stats are showing no activity which is impossible. I hope they're gonna fix it soon.
 
The stats have been showing no activity for my sites today as well. There're probably just updating their servers.
 
ok, I can login now thanks for the help. Also they showed me with no stats also
 
Glad that things are working for you. If you check in the reports area, they should have data up til Oct 23, but for some reason, the updated balance doesn't show up on main page (after login) yet.
 
xtc said:
Glad that things are working for you. If you check in the reports area, they should have data up til Oct 23, but for some reason, the updated balance doesn't show up on main page (after login) yet.

Same here. At least our revenues are being recorded :)
 
i noticed the same, but found once i selected a performance report, the stats showed up.

roy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom