• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Yahoo YPN Network Ads down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gariben

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
871
Reaction score
0
Woke up and check the stats and I thought I got banned.

I think the YPN is down. Anyways.. moving to Google Adsense for the time being.
 
Was about to post a thread, DNF YPN ads aint showing up, checked adams penpals.com, down, checked my own site, down, checked a few others...something wrong is happening and I hope compensation is in order!
 
just when I was just about to switch back to ypn on the website.. now , gotta wait
 
Ads are back. but it was down for at least 4-6 hours
 
Down again!!!
 
I guess this is one of the downsides to their BETA. You should expect to see due compensation for the downtime.
 
I wouldn't worry, yahoo isn't going away. Just sit it out and it will all be back to normal eventually. They have just as much incentive to want it working as us. I used to hate it when some program I depended on like this went down, but from my experience the better companies, like yahoo, get things sorted out in due time. Part of doing business online, ain't technology grand!
 
who's worry about Yahoo going away? If Yahoo is going away, the internet will be gone.

that aside, if some people make $$$ or $$$$ per day.. 8 or 9 hours of downtime is not chump change anymore. I'm more concerned whether they pay their publishers any money for the outage.
 
gariben said:
Woke up and check the stats and I thought I got banned.

I think the YPN is down. Anyways.. moving to Google Adsense for the time being.

Most all websites (even Google) have occasional down times. You need to be a lot more patient in the future.
 
If the ads were down, how did I make more than yesterday?
 
8 or 9 hours is a bit too much... would you not think so?

With a major program like Adsense or YPN, anything more than 30 minutes..is probably not acceptable in the real world. Have you seen Yahoo/MSN/Google down for 8 hours?

Everybody has a different tolerant level... but 8 or 9 hours is HUGH. anyways.. I just wanted to know what Yahoo will do? Compensate for the lost time or do nothing.. I'm not freaking out..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom