Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

You should go and grab this expired name

Status
Not open for further replies.

analsexteencumnakeddwarfleatherfetishmaturegranma.com

what kind of weirdo had registered this?

Domain summit 2024

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A lot of such ridiculous names are registered by email spammers, who use it once or twice with false whois information, then ditch the name.

On the subject of spam, I was getting too much spam, and now if got spamkiller.com (now McAfee) fine tuned and knocking those buggers out like bees and soap water.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole A lot of such ridiculous names are registered by email spammers, who use it once or twice with false whois information, then ditch the name. On the subject of spam, I was getting too much spam, and now if got spamkiller.com (now McAfee) fine tuned and knocking those buggers out like bees and soap water.

I too have SpamKiller, as of a few days ago. It's very good and well programmed. Was getting approx' 200 Spam's a day on average, its down to about 20, deleting 90% of them.

The problem with it is that its actually too good, occasionally too aggresive and deleting non-spams. That means I still have to look at the spam's anyway to see if there are any valid emails it deleted.

Since I still need to review all of them after they are killed it defeats the purpose of it, though the review is quicker than before and there is no need to read them in the preview pane as was done before.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but you can train Spamkiller over time. It gets smarter with fine-tuning. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators