Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

Your favorite domain communities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkerensa

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be a hot topic to discuss different domain communites and which ones are your favorites...

I have currently became pretty happy with ************* they are one of the largest domain communities out there and they dont charge like DNF infact they have cool programs where every member gets paid.... In the last 24 hours I made $10 just for being a member which I thought was cool. Why pay to be a member when you can get paid to be a member and not only that they have lots of excellent discussion and a very well developed forum.

Domain Summit 2024

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So ,which you will use between windows and linux?
Linux is free.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NH-Benjamin said:
I thought it would be a hot topic to discuss different domain communites and which ones are your favorites...

I have currently became pretty happy with ************* they are one of the largest domain communities out there and they dont charge like DNF infact they have cool programs where every member gets paid.... In the last 24 hours I made $10 just for being a member which I thought was cool. Why pay to be a member when you can get paid to be a member and not only that they have lots of excellent discussion and a very well developed forum.
I just don't understand what's the problem here. For people who think moderating is not necessary, this is a classic example that demonstrates a TOTAL lack of common courtesy and forum etiquette. How can you walk into a country club and yell aloud saying that your fellow members are stupid since the pub around the corner does not charge membership at all! And you thought a country club didn't need any bouncer? Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom