• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Your favorite FTP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
0
I have used a lot of FTP servers.

I want to know what is your favorite and why?

I am not talking about FTP servers used to upload/edit content to a website, I'm talking about using FTP servers to distribute digital products (such as templates, scripts, etc.)

The old one I used, uploaded at X/1.5 my 800 kbps connection, which just took too long.

Anybody want to share their favorite?
 
Serv-u FTP Server Pro I have used for a long time and have been happy with the results.
 
Thanks. I'm gonna check it out, and maybe give it a try.
 
thanks alot for the tip Mike!

Also, I'm looking for good merchant accounts (accounts payable through an integrated paypal system) that can automatically distribute digital goods after buyer makes payment.

Anybody know of a really good merchant account?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom