• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Your Pesonal highest Click rate recorded so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
18
I dont know if similar thread exists but it would be a nice idea if we can share our highest click rate till date.
I would reccomend you to list the type of domain name and the revenue earned and the parking program.
So here i go

My highest is at DS : 7.75 $/click for a domain related domain.
 
about $9.00/click at Fabulous - Poker domain
 
$49+ on a poker domain @ Fab
 
$15 for breast reduction
 
$9.74
credit/banking
 
i heard someone in this forum recorded $774/click twice. Are you in here to tell something more about it? :-)
 
My highest click that I know of was about $19 and was on a money related website.
 
I wont embarass myself by even putting my highest click pmsl, only been going about 4 weeks but still not worth the type :)
 
$11.63 - Casino Domain - on Fabs Roar Program
 
well I think he is refering to Click through rate and not the value of a click am I right?
 
Yup its the highest value of the single click
 
ah ok 69 usd fabulous on a casino name
 
Omg how do you guys get so much for one click? im definatley doing something wrong. Saying that i havent a clue what im doing. Need to do loads of reading and research once i get shut of my forum.

In that case my highest click which still is not worth posting was at 0.69
 
$ 21 and some change at DS a few months back , but have no idea for what or from what domain as it showed up as "default" ( using autodedect at url forwarding it shows up as information.com on some domains if users browser doen't understand autodedect)
 
so am i wasting my time using google PPC sites? i mean some domains dont have a ton of traffic so i use the "sites" for those, but ones that get somewhat consistant traffic i should park?
 
About 2 years ago I got a $21 click on Adsense on a mesothelioma site...

Most of the domains I own are low quality / high volume traffic so I don't look for large Revenue per click rates on them.
 
well my clicks are so low that ive got nth to say..but will try to get in fab..getting more poker domains first... because i have few hundred LLLL.coms n others but poker domains only few
 
anyone has received more than 10 $ per click in sedo/ND?
 
i think my highest at ND is about $5+. that was on a visa related doamin and was asian traffic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom