• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Your Pesonal highest Click rate recorded so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
About $50 at DS on an insurance domain.
 
8.75 at FAB diabetes related
 
anymore such clicks recorded ?
 
on overture there are a click of 29 usd for distribution software!
 
simon said:
i heard someone in this forum recorded $774/click twice. Are you in here to tell something more about it? :-)

:bandit:
 
I'm not into click fraud, but man, if I found a click like that it would get more than 2 clicks. It might get clicks from my mother, my father and several aunts and uncles.
 
Duckinla said:
I'm not into click fraud, but man, if I found a click like that it would get more than 2 clicks. It might get clicks from my mother, my father and several aunts and uncles.
There is someone paying for that click... I don't think that's fair.

If I pay to advertise I don't want people to steal me money in that way...

BTW, my highest click was $50.
 
There is someone paying for that click... I don't think that's fair.

It was a joke, I didn't mean it as serious.
 
simon said:
anyone has received more than 10 $ per click in sedo/ND?

Sedo? You're joking right? Maybe $0.10 not $10 :greenupsetw:
 
yesterday a casino related domain received 57$ for one click in Fab
 
$52 for 1 click @ fabulous

As far as click through rate one of my domains does 280% consistently at dotzup.
 
thats amazing CTR. how much do u earn then in a day from that particular domain?
 
Most I made for a click was $17.50 at DomainSpa, it was for amex corporate card I think...
It was a happy day.


To contrast that, the most I made at Sedo was .11


From the sound of it I should get some poker names!
 
got one last week 47.50 @fab - poker
 
My highest was about 30 cents. But I don't have many people to my site yet.
 
any more interesting Clicks?
keep em coming
 
$3 or so.. no clue what genre` it was though. on adsense
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom