• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Your Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darwix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Thought I'd make a thread of what type of car you drive, or want to drive :P ... Yeah Im looking to buy a new car hehe.
 
Ford Explorer. I would recommend it. I've had it 3 years and its only required routine maintenance.
 
GMC Yukon
GMC 2500HD Diesel ( By far the best truck I have ever owned )

I would like to add a 911 Turbo Tiptronic s however it is a little out of my budget.
 
Infiniti M35x

Would like a Saleen S7 TT ($650,000) one day or more realistically a Porsche Cayman S.
 
Yukon Denali.
I bought it last Christmas as gift to my wife, but...
She said she can not drive because it's too big.

So, I drive :-D
 
Maybe the only Green Party person who can say this - 2005 Mustang GT V8. Would not buy another though - and this is my second one.
 
I ride whatever taxi stops - mostly VW...
 
Mitsubishi Eclipse
 
Car 1: 2005 BMW M3
Car 2: 1997 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo

As you might be able to tell, I like fast cars :-) :-)
 
BMW 525i 2003
 
Porsche 928. I'm building a shrine for it at http://redlinefever.com

I used to have an '87 928 S4. This was my favorite car I have ever owned....finally sold it when I moved to Florida and speed bumps everwhere were hitting the front end :(

Now I have:

Range Rover HSE
Jeep Wrangler (2nd car)

I want: Aston Martin or Bently convertible
 
Scizza mine is an 87 S4 Euro. Get another while you can still find one! I'm in Florida too. Just creep over the bumps, you can make up for lost time when your'e past them lol.
 
Scizza mine is an 87 S4 Euro. Get another while you can still find one! I'm in Florida too. Just creep over the bumps, you can make up for lost time when your'e past them lol.

I was actually looking for another one a few months ago as a 2nd car. The only problem is that they have problems all the time. The transmission goes alot and they require alot of attention.

The 1987 928 S4 I had was metallic silver with a black whale tail and navy leather interior. When I sold it, it had 35,000 miles. it was sold back in 1999 or so. It was in pristine condition and had next to NO miles for its age.

All the ones I could find either on eBay or by calling dealerships, had 90k miles or more and cracked seats. I didnt want a rebuilding project.

I miss the sound of the engine rev'ing up!! The fastest I got it up to was 155 mph. that was with the windows open and being able to look at the speedometer.

p.s....Dont make fun of me but it was AUTOMATIC....yes I said automatic transmission...haha. My friends would make fun of me for having a auto porsche.
 
Nice rides... I guess the more interesting question would be, how many people have been able to finance or buy a decent car from domaining itself?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom