• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

youtobe.com ended at $40,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
564
Reaction score
1
Somebody's got a fatwallet. Like that lady spending $20 Million to go to outer space..... Got to be one of the highest sale I seen live. I wonder how well it converts. :ranger:
 
youtobe vs. youtube ?

The letters u and o are not even next to eachother. Letter i is, and you definitely won't click on anything looking for Youtube if you ended up on youtibe dot com.
 
youtobe vs. youtube ?

The letters u and o are not even next to eachother. Letter i is, and you definitely won't click on anything looking for Youtube if you ended up on youtibe dot com.

check OVT then you'll realize why ;)
 
Yes, I knew ovt would be high. My question is, why, per above.
 
youtube users have fat fingers? :) seriously have no idea, maybe cause it sounds more sensible to end user "to be" than tube?...
 
maybe it's targeting those who can't spell.... hmmmm
 
i also have a youtube tyo with ovt of 2300+ with extention and the CTR is just about 6% as of now and makes like just 10 bucks a day so i wonder when will that guy get his investment back....
 
I bet there was shill bidding.
 
i wonder how this name makes money with such a lander that has nothing related to viral videos
 
i wonder how this name makes money with such a lander that has nothing related to viral videos

It is Enoms lander = domain has not been paid yet.
 
Denny got to say it first :)
 
I wonder if youtube is going to try to steal it. A lot of publicity to that sale, they are bound to get wind of it.
 
Bugger paying that much for a typo!
 
Checkout the ovt on utube.com (19547)

I don't think those people are looking for Universal Tube & Rollform Equipment ..
 
Checkout the ovt on utube.com (19547)

I don't think those people are looking for Universal Tube & Rollform Equipment ..

Good find ! Just wonder if this unexpected traffic brought them at least one tube customer...with this traffic they must get a lot of emails like "I am looking for video x.y. and can not find it"
 
Everybody talks about if it worths or not to pay 40K for this kind of type. Obviously I think it doesn't worth. However it seems like people forgot WIPO problems for this domain.
 
there are many times i simply forgot and type in utube.... and end up in the tubing company which i totally have no interest in.
 
new development youtobe.com - $40K bidder failed to pay and the name is back in auction with highest bid now 36,800 Enom points (1 Enom point = 1 US$)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom