• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Zone File Sample?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hal

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
3
I have waited for months to get zone file access from Verisign. :(
Maybe I need to be more proactive but in the meantime could anyone do me an almighty favour and provide a small sample of the zone file so I can test my script? Even 25mb of data would be very useful and I would be happy to paypal a small payment for the trouble.

Many Thanks,

Hal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom