• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ZZ{.}ca 1 of only 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberator

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
2
Submitted to the MyID auction
 
Last edited:
Killer price, very low imo they are ALL 5 figures. Best of luck.
 
Yes, I just made that offer (confirmation).

Thanks, and good luck.
 
Listing updated, Lets find this gem a home by Friday :D
 
On the market for another 24 hours, one and only price reduction BIN lowered to 9K CAD! First to post sold gets a great deal!! Multiforum Post!
 
Great deal , if I was in the market would surely grab it.
 
Thanks Kamloops :D I think so too :D Just a couple of hours left to get your offer, or to post sold....
 
Its just bad time of the year, taxes coming up :) OR I would possibly snag it.
 
Yeah that was the response of a few people who were interested in it prior. I'll take offers on it, but will likely end up holding it for awhile.

All the best,

Jay
 
Submitted to the MyID auction
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom