Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

**Battle**

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have been making this claim for a long time--yet I've never seen--heard of--read about--or talked to anybody that you have paid $5 to--much less 5K. Nobody else I know has either.

Could you provide any documentation or evidence that you have purchased any names from anybody?

Excuse my doubting you--but since you send hate filled and threatening pm's to people here (including 3 to myself)--making ridiculous accusations--and since you have made many attempts to hurt this forum--and Greg personally--
I'm sure it should come as no surprise that I don't believe a word coming from your mouth.

So either put something behind these bold claims or stop being a parasite at our forum.

Thank you. :D

Domain Summit 2024

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please fee free to delete my post if I have contravened the rules of this forum. After hundreds of posts here, it's hard to imagine I'm a "parasite".

As for threatening you, I think you have the wrong guy. You look bad. People know you're simply saying "we miss you dnpowerful" :D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No...I have the right guy buddy--and everybody knows it. :D

We do kinda miss you though. You are good for a hearty chuckle from time to time. :laugh:

You have not broken any rules DNP. There is nothing wrong with making ridiculous claims I guess.

Afterall..... I am really Batman.

Carry on.....

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Keep drumming the drum pal, I need the page views!

I'll even buy your names too Popper! Want to post a few here, and I'll make ya' an offer (but hey, read the conditions above, heh heh--no junk!)

Isn't the moderator supposed to "moderate", BTW, and not attack people willy nilly?

We need a "regime change" here...

Popper, your domain diapers are wet!

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Ok Cameron...or is it Daniel again? Which ever name you are using this week. :rolleyes:

Your history is well known. Not everybody in the public forum may see it all--but those of us with access behind the scene have the information. Nobody is attacking you pal. On the contrary--I am defending DNForum from your sneak (behind the scene ) attacks--and will continue to do so. Count on it buddy.

Now please go about you business and try not to cause trouble.

Thanks bunches.

(I have to go change my wet diaper now.) :D

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerful
Keep drumming the drum pal, I need the page views!

I'll even buy your names too Popper! Want to post a few here, and I'll make ya' an offer (but hey, read the conditions above, heh heh--no junk!)

Hmm, he asked something interesting:

"Could you provide any documentation or evidence that you have purchased any names from anybody?"

You didn't answer that yet.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Popper, you seem to waste a lot of energy tearing me down.

I merely posted a "domains wanted" ad, and you're all over me.

Professional jealousy always dictates there will be a new guy like you every day fresh off the bus trying to take a shot at me. If I wasn't so bored, and I didn't profit from the flames, I'd dismiss you in about 40 seconds. At least GregR has earned the right to take a shot at me. You're just another wannabe.

The *only* way to know if I'm legit to send me your names and get a cheque from me. Everything else is nonsense, and the smart money knows it. No amount of posturing from you or me means a thing.

Now please Namepopper, screw (top) off.

:embarrass

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just think, DNP, had I done as you wished and deleted your account, none of this would be possible. :)

Am I not a nice guy? :D

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please people, don't send anything other than above.

No dash names, no brand names, no other extensions other than dot com and the occasional dot net...

Keep sending 'em, but no junk thanks :D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DnPowerful--aka CameronJ--aka Daniel Norman--aka countless other fake names....nobody really cares whether or not you have bought & sold the big money names you claim.

What we do care about is your proven dishonesty--attacks on this forum-- attacks on it's owner & employees--attacks on many other people who are not around to defend themselves--your threats--your accusations--and the fact that you are basically not a good person.

You could be the greatest domain buyer/seller in the world...but that won't change your character.

End of story.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
Just think, DNP, had I done as you wished and deleted your account, none of this would be possible. :)

Am I not a nice guy? :D

If you had, I would have simply posted under "DnPowerfu*I*"

Oh sorry, you and Popper already did that.

It's okay, imitation being the highest form of flattery and all that...

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DnPowerful--if you have anything else to say--then send me a pm. I just sent you one.

Stop playing the innocent guy who just posted a wanted ad. Our members are smarter than that--even if they are not aware of your history in the same way that we are.

Move along please.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I protest the forum owner and delete my post in this thread. You can not just cut the remaining posts, call them crap and paste them here. At least you should have respected your moderator (Domainpopper).

Sero

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The mentally unbalanced come out for their daily jaunts.

Actually, Sero, I'm not gay, but I do like a good Cabaret , and I regularly log onto HintMagazine.com to see what's really happening in *that* world.

My gay friends think I'm tolerant and catty at the same time. It's a civilized mix they appreciate.

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to your email. I can only respond to emails that don't have jail.org as the return address.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirAlexFerguson
DNP,
Only thing I remember about you is you were trying to sell an adult name for $250 here and asked you why do you sell adult domains for $250 while you claim you are a buyer of 50K adult domains (actually nothing was wrong with that in a professional way).

Yes, that free****picture.com was a regrettable form of loyalty to client, but look at it now, it's just swimming in hits!!

snip

Okay, it's just swimming...slowly...glug glug

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerful
Actually, Sero, I'm not gay, but I do like a good Cabaret , and I regularly log onto HintMagazine.com to see what's really happening in *that* world.

I thought you seemed cosmopolitan. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators