Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

**Battle**

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameBox you are not aware of things that went on behind the scenes. Obviously you are not aware of MANY things.

I know your are buddies with DNP--so it doesn't surprise me that you make such a statement without being around here to see the hard work I do here. I wouldn't be surprised if DNP himself begged you to come and post this.

I guarantee you that the majority have--and will continue to come to my defense.

You are entitled to your opinion though.

Want to hear something funny. MattyP just the other day--told me what a great job that I am doing. Go ask him if you don't believe me.

Feel free to speak your mind--but please don't talk about me or the job I do--when you are obviously not even around to see it.

Thanks.

Domain Summit 2024

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see that my original post--totally legit by the rules of this forum--has been deleted, the header changed and the thread relocated to the Lounge.

An absolute farce GregR. Maybe now you know why I was barking so much.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, what the Popper did was surgically separate my initial post, and then relocate the rest of it--totally out of context--to the Lounge.

Popper, you should resign as moderator. Your behaviour is everything a moderator shouldn't be.

As a side note, this is *exactly* what all of us who left this place complained about. You've now wholly proven our point.

GregR seems to have learned to let things alone. You have not.

If you'd merely left my original post alone, none of this would have happened. But I can't say I'm suprised by this weasel-like bahviour.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cameron,

I explained this to you in a PM.

"I split the thread. Everything after your first post had nothing to do with your post. It got moved to the Lounge. Your original post is still intact."

Here I clean up your post as a favor. Wouldn't you rather people saw your first post? They can still see the crap in the lounge.
Why do you persist in wanting to fight?

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't received any PM, Greg.... <edit: okay, just came in>

Sorry, I just think it's wrong to be altering posts. We disagree again.

It's clear that what he/you're doing is removing all the reads that I might get for my names. It seems only a fair trade Greg that if I have to put up with all the attacks from your moderator, then I deserve the page views on my want ad.

I think you know that :rolleyes:

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper
NameBox you are not aware of things that went on behind the scenes. Obviously you are not aware of MANY things.

I know your are buddies with DNP--so it doesn't surprise me that you make such a statement without being around here to see the hard work I do here. I wouldn't be surprised if DNP himself begged you to come and post this.

I guarantee you that the majority have--and will continue to come to my defense.

You are entitled to your opinion though.

Want to hear something funny. MattyP just the other day--told me what a great job that I am doing. Go ask him if you don't believe me.

Feel free to speak your mind--but please don't talk about me or the job I do--when you are obviously not even around to see it.

Thanks.

NamePopper, I don't know you and have nothing against you. My point was simply that I know that DnP isn't spouting BS, and has indeed purchased many adult domains in the $25K - $50K range over the past year.

However, I don't think that a mod, when wearing his mod hat, should start engaging in flame wars which another member. You may not like DnP, however, you shouldn't starting impugning his reputation based on "your" opinion. When other people, who have an inside view of the situation tell you that he can and has done deals at the prices he mentions, just leave it at that ....

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerful
I haven't received any PM, Greg.... <edit: okay, just came in>

Sorry, I just think it's wrong to be altering posts. We disagree again.

It's clear that what he/you're doing is removing all the reads that I might get for my names. It seems only a fair trade Greg that if I have to put up with all the attacks from your moderator, then I deserve the page views on my want ad.

I think you know that :rolleyes:

You can roll your eyes all you wish. Unless someone logged into you account and read your mail, you read my PM.

If you think you need to create hostility to get your threads read, go somewhere else.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Darn ... lota happy chappies in here to-night .. h?h

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I read your PM, okay?

At-the-moment-of-posting-I-hadn't-read-it...sheesh.

As for hostility, don't go there man! I'm fed up with the whole routine, and I didn't start the whole goddamn thing! Your little lacky did!

I've managed tons of restraint, especially in lieu of what that little shit said about me.

Simple solution: Tell your moderater not to attack people, especially people who made this forum before you snapped it up.

You'll notice a whole raft of people who simply don't come here anymore. I'm one of the few who came back, and without rancor. But this little shit is too much.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned you started all this crap when you ridiculed the choice Namepopper and the others for moderators. What did you expect?

Sure Namepopper fell into your ploy to get attention for your thread. You should be patting him on the back for a job well done.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNP--it was you who started the attacks weeks ago. You are only angry because I stood up to you--and identified you for what and who you really are. Period.

Stop being a crybaby. You may get a few supporters who don't know any better--but the people who are regulars here--know exactly what's going on.

So please stop sending me pm's threatening silly lawsuits. I wish people could see the stuff you do behind their backs. It's amazing how low and cowardly you really are. You won't get the best of me though--because I feel nothing but sympathy for you. After seeing the other forums where you have been banned and ridiculed--it is obvious there is something major missing from your life. For that--I feel only compassion towards you--not anger.

If anybody wants to see the real story here--all you have to do is look back a couple posts and see that DNP sent me several messages that were disturbing--and borderline psychotic. I just decided to fight back today by calling him on his bold 50K statements.

I'm human. I can only take so much abuse from one fruitcake--before I strike back.

Mod or not--I simply called a spade...a spade.

There is really nothing else to say on my part--so knock yourself out buddy. :D

NameBox--I hear you bro and I got your point. No hard feelings here. This does deeper than it appears on the surface. Please just try to understand that.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a great script for a TV tele-movie can i have the rights to this right from the begining of the DNF .. it's a never ending story
and the characters are great.

This will be a smash hit ...

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DnP:

What would be the harm in posting a few of the names that you have purchased, perhaps along with some prices, for the public to see? I suppose that doing so could open yourself up to some unpleasant criticism (some people might argue that you paid too much)... but on the other hand, it would silence those who don't believe you.

--David

Simple: I'm not in the habit of giving sellers strategic information about how I buy. Would you?

People who actually have domains to sell simply send them to me. If we agree on price, I buy them. It's really that simple, and there's not much loss in sending a name over.

Sure. I wouldn't want to give away my money making secrets either. As the expression goes, knowledge is power. Especially on the internet, where strategies can be easily duplicated.

But on the other hand, I think that it would be possible for you to reveal maybe one domain that you have purchased. I don't think that the simple revelation of one domain and its price could do you any harm. What I mean is, you can still reveal something without getting in to a habit of doing so. To make an analogy (I'm not sure if this is a good analogy), the military and the government have classified information... yet occasionally they release some of the classified information to the public, perhaps in the form of some spy satellite photos. With tact, they can reveal something without compromising the very reason that the information is classified in the first place.

DnP... please continue this conversation.
Thanks!

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
As far as I'm concerned you started all this crap when you ridiculed the choice Namepopper and the others for moderators. What did you expect?

Sure Namepopper fell into your ploy to get attention for your thread. You should be patting him on the back for a job well done.

The ridicule was well deserved. As you well know and now see, this guy just doesn't have the touch. He censor posts that offend him, not posts that contravene the rules of the forum. It's laughable. He posts all these black-slapping posts ("hey guys, thanks for all your PM's of support") and works the board with multiple id's, including ones ridiculing me (hey, I can take it, but let's call it for what it is).

Then he says I "threatened" him, and censors the post where I lay out the truth. What a joke.

That makes my scorn of him well deserved, and you well know, it is shared by many people who formally frequented this forum. It just turns out I have the nuts to say it publicly.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper
DNP--it was you who started the attacks weeks ago. You are only angry because I stood up to you--and identified you for what and who you really are. Period. SNIP

Stop player-hating my friend. Go back to shelling out a $1 for eBay domains.

One day you can carry my lunch to school.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everything DNP just posted is a complete lie but it's ok.

Peace & Love. That's all I have for DNP now.
I have just recently had a major revelation.

P E A C E & L O V E :D

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

That makes my scorn of him well deserved, and you well know, it is shared by many people who formally frequented this forum. It just turns out I have the nuts to say it publicly.

I got news for you. They still frequent this forum. Some are masters of disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators