Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

**Battle**

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's time to move on.

For the good of the forum--there is no reason to continue this personal battle any longer. I think we all got some things off our chests. I know I did. I'm only sad that none of us were females. :D

Domain Summit 2024

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[snip]............................................................................[/snip]

Attack deleted by moderator. Please be nice and obey forum rules. Thanks.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[snip]............................................................................[/snip]

Another attack deleted by moderator. Please be nice and obey forum rules. Thanks.

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DnP:

What would be the harm in posting a few of the names that you have purchased, perhaps along with some prices, for the public to see? I suppose that doing so could open yourself up to some unpleasant criticism (some people might argue that you paid too much)... but on the other hand, it would silence those who don't believe you.

--David

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the post that NamePopper dove on like a hairy bat at sunset:

------

Popper, you said I threatened you. When I PM'ed to ask when exactly I "threatened" you, this is what you replied:

"You did threaten me. What other way should I take mutiple pm's where you suggest that you have looked me up in the whois records ...and then go on to accuse me of being all kinds of other people?"

This is what passes for "threatening" in Popper's private universe.

Pathetic.

How careless of you to make such a serious claim in a public forum. Apparently you can't distinguish the lines between clever jousting and crossing the line.

The fact that you tried to censor my post 3 times tells me you're ashamed of it.

You should be.

'Nuff said.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by morel
DnP:

What would be the harm in posting a few of the names that you have purchased, perhaps along with some prices, for the public to see? I suppose that doing so could open yourself up to some unpleasant criticism (some people might argue that you paid too much)... but on the other hand, it would silence those who don't believe you.

--David

Simple: I'm not in the habit of giving sellers strategic information about how I buy. Would you?

People who actually have domains to sell simply send them to me. If we agree on price, I buy them. It's really that simple, and there's not much loss in sending a name over.

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerful

Simple: I'm not in the habit of giving sellers strategic information about how I buy. Would you?

People who actually have domains to sell simply send them to me. If we agree on price, I buy them. It's really that simple, and there's not much loss in sending a name over.

Sure. I wouldn't want to give away my money making secrets either. As the expression goes, knowledge is power. Especially on the internet, where strategies can be easily duplicated.

But on the other hand, I think that it would be possible for you to reveal maybe one domain that you have purchased. I don't think that the simple revelation of one domain and its price could do you any harm. What I mean is, you can still reveal something without getting in to a habit of doing so. To make an analogy (I'm not sure if this is a good analogy), the military and the government have classified information... yet occasionally they release some of the classified information to the public, perhaps in the form of some spy satellite photos. With tact, they can reveal something without compromising the very reason that the information is classified in the first place.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As usual DNP is only telling a small part of the story--choosing to leave out important details. I will not be pushed around or intimidated by a person like him. Of course--anybody that has been around a while knows his past history. It's pretty ugly.

However--I will just focus on this "threat" issue that he seems to be rambling on about today....

A couple weeks ago DNP tried to intmidate Greg and the forum to change our rules and policies just to suit his own needs. He implied that he was better than everybody else here--and acted as though we should all be graced by his wonderful presence.

He then went to the other forum and threw a tantrum asking Greg to delete his membership--insulting Greg/myself/and a few others--and basically acting like a small child who had been told "NO" when they were misbehaving.

I confronted him about it at the other forum--and this caused the following to happen.

He sent me 3 pm's in a row within a very brief period of time--making it clear that he had looked me up in the whois database--getting my personal information--and even went so far as to claim I was somebody else--and even listed several names of people. Apparently others he has had problems with in the past.

Whois info is public of course. However when a strange person sends you multiple messages in a row--making crazy claims and allegations--saying you are really "this person" or "that person"--and making it obvious they have some sort of grudge to settle with "those" people--it IS very threatening to me. There is just no way other way to put it.

Knowing they also have your home address--and a history of confrontations with many people on the web--and possible mental problems--only adds to feeling threatened by their multiple messages in a row stating such nonsense.

That's the whole story people. He of course doesn't want you to know that. Instead--he just wants to try and make me look bad--like I'm editing his posts for no reason--and being unfair.

I trust the members of this community can see the real facts here--after reading the entire story behind this--instead of a small piece of one message that he chose to post.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Your friend,
Nick

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Which adult domains you bought for what dollars?"

This still remains open.

BTW, doing business with arrogant buyers just raise the
price. You would do a lot better by being neat.
Oh well, some prefer not pretending.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Options--he is never going to answer you or anybody else. He only wants attention. :rolleyes:

Unless he tries to twist the truth again--I'm done with him.

Lets all go sell some names. Have a great day everybody!

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well NamePopper, is great to be a Moderator right?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that DNPowerful is a great person as far as I know him, and if he´s "arrogant" well, I think he worth it. His advises, suggestions and patience with me (I contacted him several times asking for help and advises) only tells me that he is a very good person, and he IS (that´s a fact) a top big player on the domain names area and the e-business.

Is not unsettling for me to see people attacking him because he rejects some names and stuff (that´s pretty normal), as is not weird to see a lot of crappy names (and dreamers) trying to get DNPowerful attention (please wake up).

Sorry for disagree. DNPowerful is a great guy.

Thank you for your time.

(Forgive my poor english) :)

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dnpowerful everybody knows you buy adult names so what strategy would you reveal by showing some names that you bought. Oh and thanks for that response when i pm'd you the same question, you couldn't even say anything.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all the members who have sent their support via email and pm. I understand you don't want DNP to put you on his black list--so I respect your wishes to keep it private.

I also respect the one person who spoke up on behalf of DNP--saying that he had helped them with advice. I think that's great. Nobody ever said he didn't know anything about domains. It's just his character--and lack of professionalism that turns people off. That's why he has been banned from other forums in the past. Not to mention the way he conducts himself privately.

Hopefully he can move on and realize that we aren't out to get him--but we do expect him to be respectful of the forum and it's members. That includes the owner and the mods too.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like to see an answer like the one you just posted NamePopper, that reminds me that you´re a moderator, and a moderator (correct me if I am wrong) have to be professional / neutral. I congratulate you for this last answer :)

I have to confess that I was very surprised when the first answer I saw on this thread, was yours, like a bomb to DNPowerful;
"So either put something behind these bold claims or stop being a parasite at our forum."

If you have personal problems with DN, leave that on another side, you´re a moderator, don´t let personal stuff harm your judgement.

I really don´t know much, but I think you´ve to be the example, and not to attack another member thread if there´s no problem on it (yet). :)

I respect you very much, and I thank you for your contribution to this forum as the moderator you are (that´s a lot of responsibility).

Best regards.

(Yes, my english sucks :) )

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's settled then: I never threatened you.

That's what I thought.

I accept your non-apology.

Now please stop attacking me. I grow tired of a pitch-poor sparring partner who abuses the facts like a shrapnel on steroids.

At least Greg cracks wise.

Popper, you're a pale comparison to the people who used to moderate this board. I'm embarrased for you.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by krisblade
I like to see an answer like the one you just posted NamePopper, that reminds me that you´re a moderator, and a moderator (correct me if I am wrong) have to be professional / neutral. I congratulate you for this last answer :)

I respect you very much, and I thank you for your contribution to this forum as the moderator you are (that´s a lot of responsibility).

Best regards.

(Yes, my english sucks :) )

Thanks Kris. I respect you very much also--and your English is just fine. :)

Thanks for your post buddy. Take care. Hopefully we can all move forward now.

kodiak

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
..just joined yesterday and already it reminds me of Afternic chat of a year ago

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Really, the blind leading the blind, the inmates running the asylum .... if NamePopper is a moderator, who's moderating the Popper ... seems like a bit of a bully to me. Really, you can't start a flame war against somebody Popper and THEN DELETE THEIR REPLIES!

For what its worth, all of you who doubt DnP seemlingly don't understand, or refuse to read the thread where MattyP was allowed to log into his Escrow.com account and VERIFIED that he has closed $100,000s of dollars of deals in the PAST SIX MONTHS!

I have personal knowledge of MANY adult names purchased by DnP over the past year alone from $25K - $50K. Payment has always been fast. Why would anyone provide you with information on what they purchased and for how much. Have a high value name? What's the 'harm' in soliciting an offer. If the money hits escrow, you'll have all the proof you could ever want. Otherwise, any wanker can DEMAND proof from others, when they really have no vested interest in a possible deal .....

I sense more than a little jealousy, and have a sneaking suspicion that the doubters are beating their heads against the wall, furious that they don't own any decent names so that they can 'test" DnP. Doubters, if you have a decent name, just send it over to DnP and test this ability to buy ... simple no!

Really, this slag fest is more than a little pathetic and quite unseemly .... my question remains ... who is moderating the supposed Moderators ... I guess that the job that MattyP, safesys, and snoopy did on these forums, isn't so easy after all!

:eek:

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey' .. Kodiak .

You ain't seen nuffin yet ...

Where you been all this time .. snowed in or sumfin ..

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom