Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EDIT: I have recieved several PM's early on, from my posts in this thread from Jeff as well.

It's funny "IM DONE POSTING" and then he posts more.

Domain Summit 2024

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNGeeks said:
Jeff
Domain Whiz

Trader Rating: (2)

hi
you have some nerve to tell me that i'm not owed $7100 from him. Go fly a kite.

-------------------------

Jeff
Domain Whiz

also
as we keep the thread opened everyday he becomes more concerned with the legal process which we're currently going thru. There has been new evidence in the case each day by at least one poster.

You're trying to not let me get my $7100 back and you're telling me to quit whining? RUDE

------------------------------

Jeff
Domain Whiz

Re: DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue
also if you used that brain of yours the site made $0 when he claimed it made $1000 profit each month.

I have requested for the mod to close the topic.
Please stop wasting my time with your useless posts.
You're a newbie no offense

I asked you to PM me if you wanted help, I didn't ask you to PM me to bitch and whine like a 12 year old who can't handle criticism.

Yes those are the 3 PM's that Jeff sent me in the last 10 hours. Now please let me educate you.

1) You threatened legal action. Any decent lawyer would tell you to shut the hell up and not talk about anything. You obviously haven't contacted a lawyer.

2) I'm not new, I've been around a long time. But children insist on calling others newbies when they think it will hurt. Sorry, I'm old enough to know that names won't hurt me.

3) I never said he didn't owe you, I said "telling someone to pay what you think they owe by many parties" which wasn't referring to you, it was referring to all the other people injecting their opinion. Yes it is opinion, read the definition of that word before you complain again.

4) It's a bit windy today, so taking my son out to fly a kite might be a good idea. Than you for the suggestion for some quality entertainment time.

5) I'm not trying to not try to let you get your 7100 back. As I said, I told you to stop whining and actually do something about it instead of talking about it.

6) New evidence every day is good, unfortunately you haven't retained representation so your evidence goes nowhere. Your threats and innuendo and begging him to install the game will also do you no good if/when this goes to court. A decent lawyer, as I said already, would be telling you to shut up because you're just hurting yourself.

7) I was able to use my brain, and if the site didn't make any money then I wouldn't have bought it. Of course you verified income before you sent away thousands of dollars right? You also verified traffic, licences etc before you bought it and you also wrote a contact stipulating a grace/inspecion period before escrow released the funds right?

8) Yup, here I am the newbie, but I'm smart enough to have not lost thousands of dollars by my ineptitude and inaction.

9) If this was IRC, it would be /ignore on.
I took your post as harrassment. It plainly pissed me off. You have to have some heart(which you probably don't have). You would do the same if $7100 was stolen from you.

Anyway Please Keep on topic

I'll post next week when i have new developments but I have every right to respond here if someone bashes me or my company.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNGeeks said:
Someone please close this thread, it is no longer serving any purpose, is going off on wild tangents and another thread should be opened once legal action has been performed. The multiple threats of legal action, name dropping, whining and telling someone to pay what you think they owe by many parties aren't going to solve anything.

BTW, If you need the game installed send me a PM and I'll install the damn thing for you for nothing since you won't help yourself and just do it.

Stop teaching people what to do! Don't even try! By posting here Jeff did not hurt himself but made his case stronger. You are not so clever. In fact what have you done is very stupid and ugly. Shame for you...

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not new, I've been around a long time.

If you have been around "a long time" you should know that posting private messages is totally unprofessional

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
Stop the insults. Stick to the facts.

Mod, are you trying to tell us that posting private messages is totally OK?!

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm forced to agree with DNGeeks on his previous post on page 12. On other forums i have/do participate in flames. But when i came here it had the smell of at least some professionalism. So each time i politely provided info and advice and Jeff gave some ***hole answer back i've restrained myself immensely.
Also all of Jeffs posts and the fact that he's pming people to be quiet is indicative that either he has taken no legal action or feels that by only presenting partial truth in court is beneficial to his case. I myself have been in situations in the past that required a lawyer and i was told to say NOTHING to certain parties so that the legal process could go forth in my favour.
Even now i'm fighting very hard not to say some colourful things about Jeff but i'm sure you've all thought of and laughed about such things.
The way things look now, Jeff should put some serious research and time into hosting an L2 server as it is NOT easy and very complicated in contrast to a simple FPS game like UT2004 or CS or Battlefield etc.. Alternatively if hosting L2 is not feasable for him, losing the domain name and hosting something else on his server(s) would be the best course of action.
In either case i agree that nothing more should be posted by Jeff or Aquilo unless it refers to an update on what Jeff or Aquilo is doing as reciprocation. Or any other relevant UPDATES.
Any further angry typing as tho ur the comic book guy from the simpsons arguing about a star trek episode will only further degradate the mentality of this thread.

cheers ;)

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread will NOT be closed until the matter is resolved. Anyone reporting posts continuously to further their own position (and you know who you are) will be issued warning points. And as you have also been advised above: Stop the insults. Stick to the facts.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HyliaN said:
i'm forced to agree with DNGeeks on his previous post on page 12...

I have never doubted you'll agree with DNGeeks. DomienStone stopped posting in the thread but his "advisors" started teaching Jeff how to setup the game and hope for better future??!! By doing that they simply tell him to forget about the $7100 theft!

HyliaN said:
...But when i came here it had the smell of at least some professionalism...

You mean professionalism of people like the person you agreed with that "professionally" posted private messages?!

HyliaN said:
...Also all of Jeffs posts and the fact that he's pming people to be quiet is indicative that either he has taken no legal action or feels that by only presenting partial truth in court is beneficial to his case....

I am sure that Jeff is seriously working on the legal front! But by publicly announcing that "he has taken no legal action or feels that by only presenting partial truth in court", you are encouraging the thief!

HyliaN said:
...I myself have been in situations in the past that required a lawyer and i was told to say NOTHING to certain parties so that the legal process could go forth in my favour...

Oh, this what DomienStone was told by his "advisors" and stopped posting here. In contrast, Jeff has nothing to hide as he was the victim and will post whenever and whatever he finds appropriate! Every post in the thread can help find further info about DomienStone and his "advisors" that shared the stolen money.

HyliaN said:
...Even now i'm fighting very hard not to say some colourful things about Jeff ...

And why is that? Because Jeff doesn't want to be helped by DomienStone "advisors"?

HyliaN said:
...Jeff should put some serious research and time into hosting an L2 server as it is NOT easy and very complicated in contrast to a simple FPS game like UT2004 or CS or Battlefield etc.. Alternatively if hosting L2 is not feasable for him, losing the domain name and hosting something else on his server(s) would be the best course of action....

Blah-bla-bla... again teaching Jeff how to get up and running a compromised game server and a site, forget about his money, and hope for the better future?!

Just on the contrary, the best course of action would be to stop wasting his time into hosting the L2 server and trying to get it running. He should entirely concentrate on talks with his lawyer.

HyliaN said:
...Any further angry typing as tho ur the comic book guy from the simpsons arguing about a star trek episode will only further degradate the mentality of this thread...

What about the angry posting of private messages? Is that an upgrade to the mentality of this thread?

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well kid, it seems as tho all of this has gone far over your head. FYI if you goto the damienstone.com forums, Jeffs is actualy trying to get the game up. As i've said numerous times in previous posts and mentioned that i've said numberous times in previous posts, i'm not disputing anything of the actual lawsuit if any. Originaly i was offering more relevant info and advise. And after recent postings, firmed up my information with a more defensive stance as Jeff is taking his anger out on the wrong people.
As for private messages, i don't think it's right to post them, but the simple fact that they are there for all to see leaves them open to scrutiny. Damine stone's "advisors" are not helping or even interacting with jeff, at least that i can tell on this forum. On the rofa forums my friend is actualy trying to help jeff get the L2 server running (which jeff seems to be fairly interested in.) .
What i meant by "some professionalism" is that you just don't go around flamin hardcore with profanity and such.
I am not encouraging damian, i am pointing out that by jeff flipping out on people he is not doing his credibility a favour.
I'm begining to feel that i need to be more and more and more specific in my post because people are simply interpreting things in the wrong context. If you have read all of my posts since my initial post, you know my beliefs/opinions/facts in this topic and should have no problem acknowledging what i have typed in this post.

cheers ;)

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well kid, instead of posting here, why don't you continue playing on the game servers?

It is the same all over again.

Again casting doubts "of the actual lawsuit if any"?
"Jeff is taking his anger out on the wrong people"
If you do not want be of the "wrong people" then don't position yourself between Jeff and DomienStone!

"As for private messages... that they are there for all to see leaves them..."
No! They are not there for all to see them! That is why they are private and not public?!

"As i've said numerous times in previous posts and mentioned that i've said numberous times in previous posts"
All I can see is your "numberous" advices to Jeff posted publicly and not a single advice to DomienStone to refund the stolen money! Or you are advising him privately?

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ForumDomains said:
I have never doubted you'll agree with DNGeeks. DomienStone stopped posting in the thread but his "advisors" started teaching Jeff how to setup the game and hope for better future??!! By doing that they simply tell him to forget about the $7100 theft!

You mean professionalism of people like the person you agreed with that "professionally" posted private messages?!

I am sure that Jeff is seriously working on the legal front! But by publicly announcing that "he has taken no legal action or feels that by only presenting partial truth in court", you are encouraging the thief!

Oh, this what DomienStone was told by his "advisors" and stopped posting here. In contrast, Jeff has nothing to hide as he was the victim and will post whenever and whatever he finds appropriate! Every post in the thread can help find further info about DomienStone and his "advisors" that shared the stolen money.

And why is that? Because Jeff doesn't want to be helped by DomienStone "advisors"?

Blah-bla-bla... again teaching Jeff how to get up and running a compromised game server and a site, forget about his money, and hope for the better future?!

Just on the contrary, the best course of action would be to stop wasting his time into hosting the L2 server and trying to get it running. He should entirely concentrate on talks with his lawyer.

What about the angry posting of private messages? Is that an upgrade to the mentality of this thread?
I Pmed someone cause they harrassed me and basically said forget the $7100

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff, I know we have had differences in the past, but I realize that you are an honest businessman and hope you get your money back and teach this child a lesson.

For your own sake, please stop posting in this thread, it isn't helping you or anyone else. You have already proven Damien is filth, there is nothing positive this thread can do for you now. Take Rad's advice and focus on your legal case. As long as you win that, who cares about this thread?

I wish you the best of luck in this matter.

Auction

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't really understand why several people have attacked the credibility Hylian. From some of his earlier posts (page 10 I believe) it's pretty clear he is a neutral third party. He explained that donations made were likely to compensate for in-game rewards or favors. Why should an L2 game server expect donations when the site and/or game have not been functioning correctly?

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buyout.com said:
I don't really understand why several people have attacked the credibility Hylian. From some of his earlier posts (page 10 I believe) it's pretty clear he is a neutral third party. He explained that donations made were likely to compensate for in-game rewards or favors. Why should an L2 game server expect donations when the site and/or game have not been functioning correctly?
Two months he did not have the server up and running. Donations still came in. Aquilo told me on MSN (which i didn't save) that a majority came jsut from good heart each month.

How can he have over $1000 in donations in the end of July and August? The server was NEVER up during this time period.

Looks like aquilo owes alot of ppl back their money cause he lied to them.

He also lied about adsense

I made pennies today compared to his $30-$50/day range

Also I mentioned that the game server is live again.

He lied to me buyout.com - 3/4 of the users deflected to a competing server. I did not know that til i bought the site as i looked into what was censored. People still spammed that site thru other methods.

Alex Haxton hid all of his tracks. He is a professional scammer along with his mother. He promised to install the game afterwards but failed to do so> It is a VERY hard to install as it is also very buggy with daily fixes being released. I had to have a developer install it hte other day. Now it works fine.

The plot is clear. He was a scammer from the beginning. He wanted escrow to start and end within 24 hours. He was in such a hurry. He kept harrassing me within 12 hours after i said sold to rush to the bank and didn't even give me 24 hours. Afterwards he responded to NOT one email (he promised some after sale transitional support) til after i gave him negative feedback here.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When you buy a house or a car a business among other things (depending on where you live) there is "disclosure". The buyer of course should do their due diligence and make a wise business decision however if there is important information which the seller does not disclose because it would be detrimental to the sale that is grounds for compensation. Possibly the entire purchase price.
I know this well from realestate.
Check with your attorney ( I am not one).

Also did anyone notice how fast Stone tried to change from "I" to "we" and suddenly it was his mom posting. How ironic this happened after it was discovered he was a minor.

Where is Mr. Stone? Geographically?

Ever notice how some people throw the word "God" and "Pray" around? Sickening.

Sorry for the brief interruption but I just spent the last hour reading this when I could have been hanging out with some friends drinking some Bass ales. I can't believe this meathead DamienStone. Kids these days. My mom wouldnt be defending me but a a good Chrisitian she would have been apologizing to Jeff and thinking of all the ways she could punish me and make me pay restitution.

I think the reason Hylian seems so suspicous is that he ironically showed up here as an expert on the games site Jeff purchased and gave Jeff some "insight" into running it. Coincidence? I think not.

Hylian how did you hear about this thread?

Jeff, Good luck man. I dont think you will need it as this kid made some major errors!

Ok enough rambling....Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

namecents

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Togoodhlth said:
I think the reason Hylian seems so suspicous is that he ironically showed up here as an expert on the games site Jeff purchased and gave Jeff some "insight" into running it. Coincidence? I think not.

Hylian how did you hear about this thread?

He probably heard about it from one of the game forums directly or through his friends. There's no need to jump to conclusions, I dont think. He seems to just want to inform the readers of the thread and the buyer about the nature of the game.

I also wasted a lot of time reading this without realising how many posts there were. Good luck to the buyer though, and I hope the seller gets what is coming too him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom