Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

If you owned DNForum, what would you change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another improvement would be to have Mods apply Rules evenly.

While having more than the allowable # of links in your signature is like jaywalking here @ DNF - if Mods are going to start 'ticketing' people, then instead of being selective, go on a Too Many Links in Signature Campaign and apply the rules to everyone.

Optics are now as they have been in the past, sometimes its more about who you know.

Every 2nd thread I see has people with too many links in their Signature - saw 1 person w/ 5 different links in their Sig this morning.

Another improvement I would make is that, for example, once someone has violated the rules and started a thread without a Name in the Title, then not only should the thread be Locked, but Deleted. Only locking the thread still allows the person to have their advertisement displayed despite violating DNF rules - while someone cannot post in the thread that's been locked, it's still easy for them to PM the seller. Effectively allowing a sale to continue - is this much of a deterrent or just another way of doing business here @ DNF?

...but on the funner side of things - maybe a Weekly Charity Domain Draw?

100$DNF a Ticket to have a chance at winning a pre-selected domain?
The Better the Domain, Higher the $DNF per Ticket.

All proceeds go to charity. Just an Idea off the Top of my Head.

I appreciate having the chance to offer input - thanks!

Best of Luck & Success in All Your Endeavours!

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators