Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

[M] Mimimise [dot] com - One Word Generic Dictionary Word - Massive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
( Actually hotmail addresses do not get deleted, at least not right away. They expire and remain in place for several months until the legitimate owner logs in with their username and password to re-enable them. Of course all email is gone. )

This is right you don't lose it that easy, and even then others can't just take it over with out a fairly long wait. That is why I said they must of hacked the emails, then changed the domain account info and got them or some thing.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
( Actually hotmail addresses do not get deleted, at least not right away. They expire and remain in place for several months until the legitimate owner logs in with their username and password to re-enable them. Of course all email is gone. )

This is right you don't lose it that easy, and even then others can't just take it over with out a fairly long wait. That is why I said they must of hacked the emails, then changed the domain account info and got them or some thing.

did you read my post? I have this email address:

http://whois.domaintools.com/bigvalue.net

TLDN

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm actually VERY amazed at the number of names that have inacurate contact info, email, address, etc... I've checked a few great single word names originally regged in 96-98 that have no site, and the who-is is not valid.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cant believe this was almost 4 months ago!!!

Did anyone happen to get this guys whois info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom