Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

[M] Mimimise [dot] com - One Word Generic Dictionary Word - Massive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pm Me for BIN.
thanks.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain was hijacked from real owners Netsol account .

The real owner's hotmail address lapsed and AliennGG claimed it , thus taking control of the "owners" Netsol account & in turn the domain. ( He changed the login details for the Netsol account so the owner could no longer log in etc.. )
He quickly renewed it & transferred it out of Netsol into Godaddy the day before it should have went into redemption.
The real owner ( whom is not domain savvy ) was unaware of Redemption Periods ( 35 days at Netsol ) & also unaware of account hi-jacking ... eventually made an offer to purchase it ... ( whilst he really should have been in a position to just renew it ... )
Thus in essence this domain is actually stolen.

Netsol were unable to do anything as the domain had been transferred out .

I must add that this seems to be his method of obtaining names .... He has other domains that were got by this method .

PS : I dont accuse anyone of anything unless 100% sure ... and with this domain Minimise.com , I am 100% sure :)

Minimise.com was to expire on 6 April 2007 .. ( 7 April was start of Redemption )
By the 14 April he had it in his Godaddy account ....and changed nameservers.
During this time the "owner" realised his site was no longer resolving and could not log in to Netsol to renew ... but in any case , the domain was gone from Netsol .. ( whilst it should have been there & available for renewal )

Netsol Legal Department are looking at this case

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about?? Totally untrue!
If that's the case, NetSol could have retrieved it back per ICANN policy already!

For the info on your sig, some names got dropped in 5 days while some got dropped in 35 days and some even last 65 days.
Donnacha must have lied to you. He contacted me in May rather than April which is long after the name was reregistered.

victimlesscrime

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone with domaintools can confirm what happened.

The process by which the domain left my account was confirmed this morning with NetSol.

Case is now with NetSol Courts Dept.

I'm not going to openly accuse aliengg of doing it but someone else renewed my domain without my authority and transferred it to godaddy.

First I knew of it was when my site and email stopped working.

As I said, the case is now with the NetSol Courts dept and I am in process of locating a lawyer in the US to deal with the identity theft issue, separate to the domain issue.

This domain can now be considered a stolen domain - buy at your own risk because I *WILL* get it back.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about?? Totally untrue!
If that's the case, NetSol could have retrieved it back per ICANN policy already!

For the info on your sig, some names got dropped in 5 days while some got dropped in 35 days and some even last 65 days.
Donnacha must have lied to you. He contacted me in May rather than April which is long after the name was reregistered.

Indeed ... but the name did NOT drop ;)

And Netsol give at least 35 days ( as per TOS )http://customersupport.networksolutions.com/article.php?id=309

And this is NOT the first case either ....

And moreover Netsol have confirmed that this indeed was the way that the domain was moved out , hence why their Fraud Dept is taking a look .

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The seller told me via PM he registered the domain when it dropped with a script. Seeing as how the creation date is in 1999, it didn't sound right to me which is why I backed off from making an offer. That's all I know and can say about this domain sale.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
painkillers.com too?
lately whois info has changed a lot.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BOY... we are getting warm ....:eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom