Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

my earnings is falling down

Status
Not open for further replies.

versu23

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
One week ago I received 2$ per click.3 Days ago I received for the same keywords 1.85$ and today just 1.75.

Which is the reason?

versu23

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry because I spelled incorrect the title: My earnings are falling down.

@JM: I speak about EPT not the whole amount.Is the number of clicks changing the cost per click?

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Starting mid week of last week, Sedo also noticed some rather low numbers for some of our clients. The result is, many ads which were provided to Sedo were paying out lower than we desired. We have since been in contact with our advertising partner to ensure that our clients will be receiving higher paying advertisements from now on.

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Brad, it also seems you implemented something around sep. 1st in the way clicks are counted as many of us also experienced a drop in CTR, could you explain what was changed and if it is just a temporary thing? Thanks

fishfinger

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
r to ensure that our clients will be receiving higher paying advertisements from now on.

Does from now on mean today??

Because as far as I can tell it is still getting worse and worse.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath for answers.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One week ago I received 2$ per click.3 Days ago I received for the same keywords 1.85$ and today just 1.75.

Which is the reason?

That is a very minor variation as a percentage and nothing to worry about especially since that EPC is actually quite good vs typical numbers.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Starting mid week of last week, Sedo also noticed some rather low numbers for some of our clients. The result is, many ads which were provided to Sedo were paying out lower than we desired. We have since been in contact with our advertising partner to ensure that our clients will be receiving higher paying advertisements from now on.

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

Brad, I've been yelling at the top of my lungs since 8/23 that your new feeds suck ass. And you are telling me that you noticed it mid of last week?

You've managed in 1 week to rape the revenue pattern of my top domain. I have no respect for the silence that Sedo has been maintaining.

Remember Brad, I pay your wages.

versu23

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That is a very minor variation as a percentage and nothing to worry about especially since that EPC is actually quite good vs typical numbers.

I agree it is not such big trouble but if it will continue in this manner a problem it will be for sure.I am not complaining.Just asking about this variation. MY earns per click are falling with some eurocents on every keyword not just for one.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Brad, please notify us when this takes in affect ( quote)to ensure that our clients will be receiving higher paying advertisements from now on.(end quote)

and if i should feel the need of getting scre** over onces again i keep sedo in mind and will move some names back.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

i spoke on decreasing ppc a fews ago, about a domain that lost 50% of it's earning potential.

a fellow member gave me a tip on a related keyword and after changing it, the ppc went up 25%.

now with that same keyword, it is back down to it's original losing position! :(

the inconsistencies are killing us!

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should revert back to the old system? Somehow, it seems a lot better...

versu23

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As I said.In 5 days the CPC is 1.20 from 2.20.Interesting.

Avensen

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't want to advocate Sedo, but maybe, just maybe we should blame Google that might had cut Sedo's share?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sedo already makes 80% of the Google's feed.

njhouse

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what Sedo does because I think they got the message that THOUSANDS of domain holders are pissed off...big time.

On the average revenues are down 50% simply because they cut the Pay Per Click in half.

Sedo are you going to bring back fair PPC pricing? We are all watching.

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen decreases with other parking services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators