Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sahar Sarid's domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The real trick is to set yourself up so that you can make a million *while* you're reading this..

Spoken like a millionaire, I'd say. Instead of working for money, make the money work for you.

Domain Summit 2024
T

tekz999

Can someone please post a summary of what's going on in here? By the way, how come I have never heard of Sahar Sarid hehe

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So if someone is selling FuneralHomes.com for $30k and someone else is selling FuneralHome.com for $500k, you'd pick the latter? You really are clueless.

That wasn't the point of my previous comment. You tick-tacking is wobbly like your logic. And your logic is wobbly because you are two-faced bullshiter disguised as another domain evengelist who calls someone who buys something for 30k smart, and someone who buys something for 500k clueless. That indirectly implies my point all along. That multibillion company that supposedly refused to pay 300k for one of Sahar's domains and instead opted for regfee option is considered clueless by the likes of you. And yes, those Dallas Cowboys are morons for failing to shell out 270k for something they don't need. Yet, when you, Sahar or your likes are the buyers you are nowhere to be found in that price range 9or any similar price range). It takes a dozen of you to pool your resurces together and spread out the risk involved in getting something so surely amazing that it's a miracle of nature that others still just "don't get it". And you did it only to capture the nationwide attention for your cause.

You and your likes are perenial bottom feeders that are extremly stingy with their money, while at the same time advocating others to spend recklessly. You and your fluffy "Get it Awards". If that's not a bullshit, I don't know what is.

Unfortunately for Mole, being smart doesn't make you right. His is the same kind of logic that people use when they tell you that money doesn't buy happiness.. It does :)

Being smart makes you ask questions, and not accept everything at face value, especially from someone who doesn't provide any domain background.

And no money doesn't buy happiness. Only a perspectiveless individual, or a cushioned and sheltered somebody who had no real life challenges as of YET, can say a predictably stupid thing like that.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That wasn't the point of my previous comment. You tick-tacking is wobbly like your logic. And your logic is wobbly because you are two-faced bullshiter disguised as another domain evengelist who calls someone who buys something for 30k smart, and someone who buys something for 500k clueless. That indirectly implies my point all along. That multibillion company that supposedly refused to pay 300k for one of Sahar's domains and instead opted for regfee option is considered clueless by the likes of you. And yes, those Dallas Cowboys are morons for failing to shell out 300k for something they don't need. Yet, when you, Sahar or your likes are the buyers you are nowhere to be found in that price range. It takes a dozen of you to pool your resurces together and spread out the risk.
Actually, I was emailing Monte to say I'd take Cowboys.com at $275k when the buyer backed out - then I read the group thread and didn't want to bid against them. Nor did I want to be part of a group - I'm not knocking it, but it's not the way I work.

The fact that you say you'd buy FuneralHome.com for $500k instead of FuneralHomes.com for $30k is proof that you don't know five eighths of three tenths of f*ck all about business. You think saving yourself $470k is a dumb move when you could spend $100k on your $30k investment and make it bigger than the $500k investment?

You and your likes are perenial bottom feeders that are extremly stingy with their money, while at the same time advocating others to spend recklessly. If that's not a bullshit, I don't know what is.

Being smart makes you ask questions, and not accept everything at face value, especially from someone who doesn't provide any domain background.

And no money doesn't buy happiness. Only a perspectiveless individual, or a cushioned and sheltered somebody who had no real life challenges as of YET, can say a predictably stupid thing like that.

Yeah, that's why I get to travel whereever I want, whenever I want, buy as many cars as I want and not have to worry where the next buck is coming from. As for life challenges, you know nothing about me or my background, so I'll thank you to shut the **** up, know-nothing.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The fact that you say you'd buy FuneralHome.com for $500k instead of FuneralHomes.com for $30k is proof that you don't know five eighths of three tenths of f*ck all about business. You think saving yourself $470k is a dumb move when you could spend $100k on your $30k investment and make it bigger than the $500k investment?

Are you naturally or intentionally stupid? I was making a point that when you and your domain evangelists are in question apparently it is ok to buy for $30k and then spend $100k to try and make it bigger than $500k. Yet, that same logic is not extended to other companies who refuse to pay $300k for a domain, instead regging it for regfee. Ya know, you don't give them credit that they too can invest $100k in their regfee domain, and make it larger than that $300k Sahar asked them to spend.

Ya know, bullshit is a two way street.

Yeah, that's why I get to travel whereever I want, whenever I want, buy as many cars as I want and not have to worry where the next buck is coming from. As for life challenges, you know nothing about me or my background, so I'll thank you to shut the **** up.

Yeah, I can tell all the talk about the millions, and all the travel and cars, yeah I can sense you had some life chsllenges. Man, life hardships are not measured in material things you missed in your childhood, it's not about how dirt poor you grew up, and how many shittyjobs you previously held before wisdoming out, I'm talking about the serious stuff, something you obviously have no perspective about.

Anyway, nighty night for real.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you naturally or intentionally stupid? I was making a point that when you and your domain evangelists are in question apparently it is ok to buy for $30k and then spend $100k to try and make it bigger than $500k. Yet, that same logic is not extended to other companies who refuse to pay $300k for a domain, instead regging it for regfee. Ya know, you don't give them credit that they too can invest $100k in their regfee domain, and make it larger than that $300k Sahar asked them to spend.

Ya know, bullshit is a two way street.

And what's dumb about your logic is the fact that although you mentioned they're a billion dollar company you fail to connect the fact that $275k (not $300k as you keep saying) is nothing to them. It's their equivalent of regfee. You also prove that you know nothing about this business because you fail to comprehend that Cowboys.com would make that money back for the Dallas Cowboys in a couple of years, with almost no work.

Cowboys.com gets around 1800 visitors per day, which would be 675,000 per year. Looks like NFL tickets start at about $70 each, and lets say only $30 of that goes to the club, with the rest going to the NFL itself and ticket vendors etc. $275000/30 = 13,750 tickets. Over three years, that's 0.6% of the visitors, assuming that each ticket buyer only goes to one game and doesn't become a life-long fan who goes on to buy merchandise, food and beverages at the game etc. It's an easy business decision, but it's a business decision you've failed to make in the last four years, so why are you preaching to us about how smart you are? You're a failure. You're shit in business, and you're telling us how smart you are.

Yeah, I can tell all the talk about the millions, and all the travel and cars, yeah I can sense you had some life chsllenges. Man, life hardships are not measured in material things you missed in your childhood, it's not about how dirt poor you grew up, and how many shittyjobs you previously held before wisdoming out, I'm talking about the serious stuff, something you obviously have no perspective about.

Anyway, nighty night for real.

As I said, you know *nothing* about me, so don't jump to too many conclusions, dumbass. The difference between you and me is I don't use my past problems as an excuse for failure, like you are right now.

Maybe you should stay awake and try make some money.

Let me summarize in another way why I think your thread and your attitude sucks;
You'll find most of the successful domain guys are only too happy to give out tips and see other people succeed. If you really want to know what Sahar's domains are, why didn't you send him a earnest email and ask? He claims to be successful, and you'd either get the satisfaction of knowing otherwise, or you'd LEARN something. Posting here for the last 48 months like you're Fox Mulder and there's some big f*cking conspiracy just makes you look like a loser. Sure, questioning everything is a good idea. You think I DON'T do it? But go to the source instead of whining about it. Every successful domainer here at some stage has taken a gamble - the original registrants when they turned down their first $100k offer in 1998 and the newer guys who took a chance on buying their first big name. You don't know Sahar's background (I don't either) - maybe he maxed out his credit card to scrape together enough money to buy FuneralHomes.com, and he couldn't afford FuneralHome.com? You don't know because you didn't ask him, but it's funny that you think you've got a right to criticize him when you have no facts and you've never taken a chance yourself.

[edit]
Turns out he did max out his credit card (that was a guess).
http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2007/may.htm
[/edit]

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's great being in the bleachers for a change :lol2:

:pop2:

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's great being in the bleachers for a change :lol2:

:pop2:

Yeah, but you just posted to get attention so you're not in the bleachers.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but you just posted to get attention so you're not in the bleachers.

Some guy spilled beer down my back and I fell onto the feild ;)

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some guy spilled beer down my back and I fell onto the feild ;)

Raider...pppplease throw some beer on this thread!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Saharscouatch is still making my hair hurt, now you are killing me!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
funny read this thread...although I think everybody is entitled to their privacy, if someone starts a blog about himself, basically because he is an egomaniac, and is unwilling to disclose anything thats kinda BS..

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
funny read this thread...although I think everybody is entitled to their privacy, if someone starts a blog about himself, basically because he is an egomaniac, and is unwilling to disclose anything thats kinda BS..

From the DNJournal article it seems he's willing to disclose a lot about himself.

Let's say that some hypothetical person decides to write a blog to help people in the domain industry. Do they have to disclose their domains? Does everybody in your odd little world have to disclose all their domains?

What if I write a blog about how Hotrods are cool and they're also a good investment. Do you want all my chassis numbers?

What if I write a blog about real estate investing. Do I have to tell you, "Domainah", all my property addresses?

Some of his domains are public, like FuneralHomes.com and Flowchart.com. Justify to me now why you think Sahar owes it to you to tell you every name that he buys and sells.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Justify to me now why you think Sahar owes it to you to tell you every name that he buys and sells.

Man, I think you are getting worked up about nothing...all your comparisons lack any substance..you gotta chill...I even said he is entitled to his privacy..I just have a problem with pompous self-righteous people that keep saying how great they are, and with people that seem to attacking people here for really no reason,...

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man, I think you are getting worked up about nothing...all your comparisons lack any substance..you gotta chill...I even said he is entitled to his privacy..I just have a problem with pompous self-righteous people that keep saying how great they are, and with people that seem to attacking people here for really no reason,...

No, I'm just tired of people making stupid comments that they don't think through and can't back up. You said that Sahar should disclose all his domains because he writes a blog, and I asked you to justify it. You made that post with your opinion and I'd like to see you back it up. So, justify it and stop moaning about me.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never said he should disclose all his domains..I think you are getting things mixed up here...I never said that...I said he his unwilling to disclose anything...that doesnt mean I want him to disclose everyting...meaning if he reels in a great sale of 1 Mio. it would be cool to know about...learn to read..please...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can someone please PM me some of his domains. Since this guy is promoted (and self-promoted) around, like some sort of a tremendous "domain guru" (and "almost certainly" "first future domain billionaire") I'd like to see some examples from his portfolio?

If you asked him what domains he had and he declined, would you think he was hiding something?, most likely. It's really nobody's business to ask what this man has unless your of legal authority, Makes no difference how popular he/she is or if they run a blog....When outsiders ask questions about someone's investments, which is what domains are, they are really calling into question the legitimacy of his wealth, which is quite insulting unless you have evidence of wrongdoing..... It's threads like these where false rumors originate from, so I'd be carefull if I were you.

Some of you guys would be successful in this business if you stopped spending your time nit-picking the people who are.

We finally agree on something.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys would be successful in this business if you stopped spending your time nit-picking the people who are... :

Agree, and I might add some could spend more time doing business, than wasting all their time on crap like this. Threads like this are a total waste of time and energy.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Word.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And what's dumb about your logic is the fact that although you mentioned they're a billion dollar company you fail to connect the fact that $275k (not $300k as you keep saying) is nothing to them.

That's not the multibillion dollar company that registered domain for a regfee instead of paying him 300k (what Sahar was referring to in his recent blog post!) He was talking about somebody else. And I was talking about that (Dallas Cowboys were just added to the mix to illustrate yet another example of my point that rebuts your common modus operandi.) It should have been clear to you if you read these posts the way they are supposed to be read.

Anyway, so is it safe to say you won't be subscribing to my upcoming blog? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators