Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Toronto - GTA and Surrounding area Domainers

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Chapel,

Would love to meet up too.. I am in TO too.

A location a bit north is preferable, than downtown....just consider.

Thanks.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be also more interested in North end of city, nobody wants fight downtown traffic if they don't have to.

Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham are preferred.

-=DCG=-

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be also more interested in North end of city, nobody wants fight downtown traffic if they don't have to.

Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham are preferred.

-=DCG=-

Chapel, I hope you are listening to the PROS.. after all DCG has spoken!!! Yes, there are some nice joints in Richmondhill.. HWY7/404 area....just a suggestion.

Looking forward to meeting Adam.

Thanks.

jr360

DNCEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well nice to see Adam is still here... CA
Though you were in the US.

It's a great idea to have a Toronto meet. Think Adam's the one who should be charging to show up... heh!
I'm sure i'd just sit back to hear what he has to say during the meeting.
Here in Toronto as well.
I'M IN!
JR

impulseleads

Happy Times
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well we all have to drive to north of the city then :)
I would like something on the way from oakville to toronto.. or in toronto.. but either way it is fine. .would be fun to meet up

Pharaoh

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Count me in as well, Im living in Miami right now but should be back the last week of November till the end of December. I think it would be easier if it was a bit north of the city though.

Chapel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so far we are 24 strong and going.

The Date is still Dec 5th. I agree with a few comments that have been made about being in Toronto - the traffic and the parking are a bit of a pain. I have one place booked BUT I'll confirm on Monday as I'm looking into a friends place just north of Toronto and one just West of Toronto . stay tuned for more updates I will confirm everything on Monday.

Everyone Please:

Send me your contact info via pm

Name:
Email:
Phone: (optional)

Thanks guys,
Chapel

Chapel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok the time and date are set

Please send me your contact information (if you haven't done so already)

I'm hoping for a good turn out we have 30 domainers confirmed. I'm bringing a laptop with internet access so if anyone wants to make some trades while we are there feel free to use it. I'm having the Lounge setup for WiFi so bring your own if you want.

Also I will have a site setup by Monday for anyone who wants to showcase their domains or sites to other Toronto Domainers before the gathering. This site will be DNdossier.com or TorontoShowcase.com haven't decided yet.

Toronto Domainers Gathering @

Ultra Lounge

http://www.ultrasupperclub.com/index_home.html

Wednesday December 5th 2007

Time: 7:00pm

Thanks guys see you there,

Chapel

P.S. Should we have "Name Tags" ? lol no pun intended

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just came across this thread now, will see if I can make it as well. I just don't check DNForum as much as I'd like to.

I've been hosting Domainer Dinners here in Toronto for a bit now, so maybe we can join our efforts after this one. The 6th dinner was just this Wednesday on the 28th at the Rosewater Supper Club ;-)

Thanks for organizing a get together, I know how much work this can be.

/Frank

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it coming up from the Peterborough area, PM Sent with information requested.

Cheers,

Jay

jr360

DNCEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds great - I'll be there..
Chapel, i'm sending you my info.
Wouldn't mind working with you to set up quarterly meetings. I could reserve space at the Boulevard Club on Lakeshore. (Plenty of Parking!)

I think that even though name tags YES are tacky, we should figure something out, as there are a couple of members i'd like to touch base with (impulseleads) heh, to name one...To Comment on your INVESTMENT GROUP Post: Maybe members in the Toronto meeting could create a small group here... Lets talk wed.

Chapel, good for you taking the time to initiate this Toronto meeting.
jr

Chapel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow that was a close call.

Domainers Magazine sent a box of the latest issue for our gathering tomorrow. UPS hadn't shown up yet. I called it was tracked down to somewhere in Mississauga (where i live) and finally found it at the Airport. lol

Ok so you guys are still getting your copies of Domainers Magazine tomorrow.

Looks like we are going to have some fun. a couple of drinks a couple friends and whole bunch of Domains

I confirmed the location and the WIFI access so come on down at 7:30

in the Lounge @ 314 Queen St W. Toronto

If you haven't been there before its a set of Large Wooden Doors that lead to Ultra. I believe it's next to a store called LUSH.

Major Intersection Queen and Spadina East of Spadina on the north side. There's also a large parking lot on the corner.

if you need more details please click here http://www.ultrasupperclub.com/index_home.html

Thanks guys see you soon,

P.S. For confirmed guests: please pm me if you would like my phone number in case you get lost etc.

P.S.S sorry folks I tried to get a site up for monday just too busy at the moment. I will have it up by the end of the week.

P.S.S.S

a couple of people have asked me about "How much this is going to Cost?" No cost to you unless you grab a drink or 6 (hehe) They have a great menu and we get some deals on the food there, so if you're hungry please eat and drink but everyone takes care of their own. This was just a quick get together that I arranged.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators