Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal - Unresolved Namess Sale -

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought oeyh(.)com from him via godaddy gift card, would have the transaction rct for that in case someone needs to see it.

bqb(.)com belongs to reece, don't know if 9mm sold it to him or was offering his name for sale.

I think you'll find dnou and planoali also to be mere bystanders... people who've dealt with the person for a transaction or two.

Domain Summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is turning into a massive thread and I hope this might clarify the players who have been named so far.
Damnation!!!!

Who, what, or where were you able to compile all of this info???

bqb(.)com belongs to reece, don't know if 9mm sold it to him or was offering his name for sale.
A lot of those look like some Reece had.

Perhaps someone should contact him and bring him into this. Best place I understand is at NP.

dnou

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought YHS.NET from 9MM. Atypical transactino for sure but the domain is in my account.

I had talked to him on MSN messenger via [email protected] to arrange the deal after the initial posting on his thread in Dnforum.com.

Did I do something wrong here? I have not done anything wrong intentionally on any of my transactions.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I bought YHS.NET from 9MM. Atypical transactino for sure but the domain is in my account.

I had talked to him on MSN messenger via [email protected] to arrange the deal after the initial posting on his thread in Dnforum.com.

Did I do something wrong here? I have not done anything wrong intentionally on any of my transactions.

Looks like he bought it from Rico.

And here is the dilemma: are all transactions with 9MM at stake, since he apparently used stolen funds to facilitate some lawful transactions?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What I mean is, when you're dealing with a crook, how do you separate which funds were his and which were obtained from reselling, exchanging, trading or stealing domains? So in our example, dnou bought YHS.net from 9MM who had bought it from Rico (WHOIS history). So Rico was paid by 9MM who is the person in question here.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
suicide_gun.jpg

Looks like something was defunct about this 9mm​

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
In as few words as possible: anyone that has traded with 9MM; prepare to have these domains or respective funds frozen and/or available to the investigators.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In as few words as possible: anyone that has traded with 9MM; prepare to have these domains or respective funds frozen and/or available to the investigators.
I have to agree.

That is why I am reluctant to buy many domain names that I see. This is an unfortunate consequence of this industry's own success. Conspiracy and fraud. It is not really a surprise that we are seeing more and more as the sales figures entice many to enter into domaining.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not a legal rep, but I would think also that illegal money can be garnished in most cases. Cash, or Domains.

If anyone knows for sure, it would be good info for this community in this case, and future dealings with unknown newcomers.

calif.bob

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damnation!!!!

Who, what, or where were you able to compile all of this info???

A lot of those look like some Reece had.

Perhaps someone should contact him and bring him into this. Best place I understand is at NP.

I'm a Law Enforcement Investigator by trade, however I now dabble in freelance investigative journalism for local radio and print media in San Francisco. All of this information obtained so far can be found by various means using the very keyboard and monitor that lay in front of you. It's all in there, you just have to know how to access it :)

Buy my domain... RENTaHITMAN.com and I'll tell you everything :) (Shameless plug)

CB

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm a Law Enforcement Investigator by trade, however I now dabble in freelance investigative journalism for local radio and print media in San Francisco. All of this information obtained so far can be found by various means using the very keyboard and monitor that lay in front of you. It's all in there, you just have to know how to access it :)

Buy my domain... RENTaHITMAN.com and I'll tell you everything :) (Shameless plug)

CB
I did see the domain name. I already stole it. Shame on you.

Looks like a jurisdictional nightmare to me - for whoever the authorities are going to be.
The feds will sort it out. This involves the FTC and most likely the FBI. This is not petty crime.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did see the domain name. I already stole it. Shame on you.

The feds will sort it out. This involves the FTC and most likely the FBI. This is not petty crime.

SOLD. pls send me your paypal and I will tell you where to push it...

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Then again, if the feds handle this like FEMA and Bush handled Hurricane Katrina,
we're in for a real song and dance routine...

a114_country.jpg

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont want to name more names at the moment but lets just say earlier possible connections have been brought up again with new evidence.

This 9MM seems to have either multiple personality disorder or partners, maybe both. Alter ego count/partners now 5-6 !

calif.bob

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now which Feds would handle it? Your guys with the nice blue and yellow jackets or ours with the ponies? I think they'll have to play nice on this one.

It would probably be the Republican Guard.

I could be wrong - in fact, I'm 103% sure that I am.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
suicide_gun.jpg

Looks like something was defunct about this 9mm​

LOL
well, we know he's bent...........

it has a couple of meanings in the UK though :-#: :smilewinkgrin:

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont want to name more names at the moment but lets just say earlier possible connections have been brought up again with new evidence.

This 9MM seems to have either multiple personality disorder or partners, maybe both. Alter ego count/partners now 5-6 !
Why would anyone involved in something like this want partners though? You have to split revenue + more chances to get caught/ratted on...

It's not like they're robbing banks and need a driver and somebody to cover their back.. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom