Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What's the point of life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Point of Life = Procreate and Die. Tis' the proven cycle.
Everything else is just a pretense leading to one of these two 'points'.
Now, if you want to discuss existentialism - that's another issue.
Seems like apples and oranges are being mixed.
Sounds like you are grappling with the latter.
Then again, perception is relatively subjective ;)
Long May Your Big Jib Draw!

Domain Summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its all about moments for me. good moments, bad moments. moments that make you reflect. no point in overthinking it all really. just enjoy each moment for what it is.

as each moment in time is recognized, it is the present

but in a moment, it becomes the past

to live to the next moment, is your future

:)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The point of life is to give birth to many domains before you drop, and hope that you will re-register in a better extension.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The point of life is to give birth to many domains before you drop, and hope that you will re-register in a better extension.

In order to give birth you would need both female domain and male domain do you?

Register: Give Birth
Let it drop and not renew: Die in accident
Register and drop: Abortion
Some one took the name from you: Abduction

Just be happy and do what you can do best for you and others - Who cares about "What's the meaning of LIFE"

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Life is something that the more you ask, the more confuse you get. Enjoy it.
Take a vacation, and when you come back, see if you still ask the same question. If you do, then you're already enlightened. But if you dwell on it too long, you'll be confused again. Then, you need another vacation.

Repeat the process, and soon (or later or eventually) you'll find out what the meaning of life is.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The meaning of life???..... for each and every one of you all to buy my domains.

:amen:

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A bird cant explain what a human is, like we cant explain what life is.

One thing I know for sure is that this life is just another step to eternity.

ps: I m not religious.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
as each moment in time is recognized, it is the present

but in a moment, it becomes the past

to live to the next moment, is your future

add "if you want to know the truth of life... find out who wrote that script"

Is it possible, that the world is a grand theatre, and you have been honored with the leading role of your life. The script has already been written and you agreed to its entirety. You have chosen life, burdened with its pain and evil, yet lifted, with good times and laughter, thus, you feel alive for a short time but time goes by so quickly. Whether, we have chosen to do evil and/or good, and we can tell, by what we have become, by the fruit of our lives. If, I steal, I,m a thief, If I kill the innocent, I,m a murderer, If I care about the less fortunate, I become divine, If, I discover I can love, without counting the cost, you can feel Gods favor, equally, one can implode his soul, into a black hole, by devotion to self, so the weight of darkness, clouds his countenance, and a smile is fake and his interest clear, to all he thinks he deceives. A sad man, him , who surrenders to just what he can see in front of himself, with no imagination to see himself, for what he is. If we all could realize, "who wrote that script" we could enjoy this play tremendously, because you would see, past the obvious, and enjoy the marvelous work of the universal playwright. Everyday is a new episode, with no take backs, so live each day, as the most loved actor, out of Hollywood. You are a star, embrace it, and hold it dear, in the arms of eternity, there is no question, that will not go unanswered , stored for you,, things beyond your imagination are waiting , all prepared, as we move from one reality to the next. There will be no death, that can hold you in its grip, as darkness cannot comprehend the light, you will be released in a realm, beyond your power to dream. Trust that you are loved and never doubt it :)

Gregcyber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your life is a moment in time and life is forever. There will always be a forum of life in one form or another. If one life forum dies or kills it self, the code was flawed.

A story, from long ago.

God sent his only son, for you are the son of god. You have a crown of thorns for you do not know the truth. Your body will feel pain and extreme pain when you die. Life is your cross to bear, be nice to your fellow man for he too has his own cross to bare. Teach the goodness of the lord. defend the good lord with all you hart and you may have every lasting life.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since religious posts are no longer allowed it is impossible to answer your question on the board, without possibly being banned. There is an answer for all human beings, but most of mankind refuses to humble themselves and receive the free Gift.

chipmeade

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The point of life is to try to overachieve.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The chances of each persons being born is a miracle - the fact that you exist, having all the moments (your parents, your parents parents and thier parents meeting, conceiving at that exact moment, etc) lined up perfectly to make you is the same odds as winning the lottery 3 times in a row using the same number - almost impossible.

my point is - you are lucky, you made it here!

your life is rare, enjoy every minute of it.

Last edited:

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats ok

we become so distracted with the daily chores of life (eating, working, playing etc.) it's always good to pause to reflect in what we have done, why we do things and what we should do.

Last edited:

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He who dies the richest, Wins!

premiumtap

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This thread is deep.:)

I came to DNForum.com to discuss domain names and ended up with some new prospective regarding the meaning of life

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Silence him who taps his keys to the harmony of melody and hope and light will flicker dim...you ninny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom