Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed â˜…★ 5 BATMAN sites with TOP .COM names incl batmantopsites(DOT)com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These are 5 newish Batman sites with loads of potential and GREAT names (that are not bound to the current or any other movie).

gothamavenger(DOT)com is a hands-free, eBay affiliate site (works with the new eBay partner Network). It is a paid and licensed script (no database required) with a custom theme.

The eBay affiliate program is very lucrative, but the site also uses Adsense and ShoppingAds for additional revenue.

I thing this is a great, memorable and movie-independent .COM name. And there is a free BONUS if taken at BIN: you'll also get thegothamavenger(DOT)com!

The site has an admin panel for easy configuration and making affiliate and other changes. You can also change and add keywords (tags) and links in the backend, as well as edit the template.

I have submitted the site to all major search engines and Google already has 13 pages indexed so far. It is also linked to from my other comic book sites (those links will stay as long as they are reciprocated).

Loads of potential here - just promote!

Registrar: GoDaddy (expires 2009-06-13)

Minimum offer: $60 (I have $50 at DP)
Reserve: yes
BIN: $165 (limited time only)

grimavenger(DOT)com is a niche Amazon affiliate store. It also uses ShoppingAds and Adsense for additional revenue. Great design with added content about Batman, as well as an auto-updating news page.

This is another great and easy to remember domain that isn't tied to the current or other Batman movies! And a free BONUS - if taken at BIN: you'll also get thegrimavenger(DOT)com.

The site runs on the great AOM script (30-day trial version with full features) - see the site footer for link. It has a comprehensive admin panel to edit almost everything without getting your hands dirty. After the 30-day trial period, you can buy the script (use it on unlimited sites), or downgrade to the free, Lite, version with a little less features. Either way, your settings will remain intact.

I have created sitemaps and submitted the site to all major search engines and it has 134 pages in Google already. It is also linked to from my other comic book sites (those links will stay as long as they are reciprocated).

Another site with a lot of potential - ready for you to jump in and promote!

Registrar: GoDaddy (expires 2009-06-13)

BIN: $165 (limited time only)

thegothamknight(DOT)com is a WordPress-driven Batman blog. It uses CJ, Amazon, ShoppingAds and Adsense for revenue. Customized free theme. Many cool features and loads of content (about 10 original posts, the rest, auto-updating). You can compliment the auto-updating posts with your own, like I have done, or turn them off completely and just do your own blogging.

IMHO this is one of the best .COM names for a Batman blog and isn't tied to any particular movie.

The site is fully SEOd and has been submitted to all major search engines. It already has 95 pages indexed in Google alone. It is also linked to from my other comic book sites (those links will stay as long as they are reciprocated).

It is also starting to get some nice traffic - here's the Awstats visitor stats.

This is a site with genuine potential.

Registrar: GoDaddy (expires 2009-07-19)

BIN: $185 (limited time only)

batmantopsites(DOT)com is a Batman topsite with a great domain, powered by the nice free Aardvark Topsites script - it uses a modified free theme. I have also integrated Adsense ads.

Batman is and has always been a popular subject, and this is a great domain for a Batman topsite. Topsites are also a good earner. So, if you promote this site a bit and get a few Batman fan sites and stores to add their links and link back, this site will rank high and flourish in no time.

And you will be building a popular website (and asset) under your own domain, unlike those subdomains on the free toplist sites.

I have already added a few sites (and they link back, of course). I've also submitted the site to all major search engines and am sure it will be indexed in short time. It is also linked to from my other comic book sites (those links will stay as long as they are reciprocated).

Registrar: GoDaddy (expires 2009-07-20)

Minimum offer: $50
BIN: $135 (limited time only)

batmandirectory(DOT)com is a Batman directory, powered by the free version of eSyndiCat. I have heavily customized a free theme and have also integrated Adsense ads into the design.

This is also another great domain, and the site just needs a bit of promoting to take off. And there's a free BONUS - if taken at BIN, you'll also get thebatmandirectory(DOT)com!

I have already added my other Batman sites to the directory (and they link back) and have also submitted the site to all major search engines. It is also linked to from my other comic book sites (those links will stay as long as they are reciprocated).

Registrar: GoDaddy (expires 2009-07-20)

Minimum offer: $50
BIN: $145 (limited time only)

I also have some great undeveloped Batman .COM domains (I will start building sites soon):
  1. batmanbible(DOT)com (and thebatmanbible(DOT)com) - BIN: $65
  2. batmantoplist(DOT)com - BIN: $75
  3. thebatmanblog(DOT)com - BIN: $115

All sensible offers considered. More info will gladly be posted on request.

Posted on multiple forums, so post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment forthwith (within 12 hours max), failing which, I reserve the right to sell to someone else. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared. Strictly first-come, first-served.

This is not an auction, I have minimum prices and reserve the right not to sell if a fair offer is not made, or BIN not reached.

WITH EACH SITE YOU GET:
  1. Free domain push at the current registrar (no out transfers - you can do so later at your cost and leisure);
  2. Website and content as seen, except some paid licenses (e.g AOM for Amazon stores) are not included (inquire if not sure);
  3. One week's free Linux hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter) [Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you instructions about the operation and setup of the site and help where necessary]
  4. Site instructions
  5. Email support

I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded payments).

>>> Be sure to check out my other Sales too! <<<

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. I usually check PR with my Firefox extension, so if you get a different value, don't blame me. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warrantees. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom