• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 08.ca,29,31 & other NN's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
61
08.ca
29.ca
31.ca
32.ca
54.ca
71.ca

Serious offers only.
 
Offer received for all @ $2200.
Sorry I have far higher offers than that in the past not accepted.
 
Sorry, I know we talked a few weeks ago.. Just wondering if you had a bin in mind for all of them. Thanks.
 
Well I would adore getting $60,000:blush:
 
So on a more serious note hit me againwith some offers that resemble decent prices and you might be surprised. But NO LOWBALLS.
 
Ya, i just knew it was a typo error with that extra zero. But 6K is still too high... Can you come down from that? Thanks.
 
Last edited:
That wasn't a typo. But even at 6k that would only be $1000 per domain and I won't sell or consider that price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom