• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 1 x LLL.Net & 2 x LLL.Biz Quick Sale JUQ.NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrange

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
364
Reaction score
0
Hi All.
I need some cash asap. So I have to let these go. Please post as sold at BIN or make your offer, I'll think about it.
JUQ.NET - BIN $500 - GoDaddy.com - Exp.04/26/14
JOP.BIZ - BIN $100 - GoDaddy.com - Exp.01/24/13
EFT.BIZ - BIN $100 - GoDaddy.com - Exo.03/26/13
GoDaddy push only. Thanks for looking.
 
Thanks vik, your offer noted. Anymore offers? I'm thinking to end this sale by the weekend and hopefully sell all to reasonable and modest price. So please try your luck, you'll never know.
 
Last edited:
Ok, As I said I need quick sale. 2 Offers;
I've messaged to Vik last night as he was the first bidder but couldn't get any reply yet and I'm a bit desperate, so there you go;
JUQ.NET - $400 Post Sold or,
JUQ.NET and Both 2 x .biz domains for $500, Post, Package Sold.
I think this is fair deal and this is my last offer. Thanks for looking. (Payment will be PayPal (Masspay) or PayPAl (+Fees)
 
Ok, As I said I need quick sale. 2 Offers;
I've messaged to Vik last night as he was the first bidder but couldn't get any reply yet and I'm a bit desperate, so there you go;
JUQ.NET - $400 Post Sold or,
JUQ.NET and Both 2 x .biz domains for $500, Post, Package Sold.
I think this is fair deal and this is my last offer. Thanks for looking. (Payment will be PayPal (Masspay) or PayPAl (+Fees)

I was out of office and did not log in yesterday
$300 would be my final offer for JUQ.NET
BTW your Profile mentions your location as Istanbul while the Domain Whois mentions the owner as residing in the UK
 
Yes I used to live in UK and migrate it to my country to Turkey, Istanbul. Did you check my feedback, so I'm not new here at all. Thanks for your offer Vik but I won't be selling these to that price. Although I still insist that these prices would be profitable for the buyer.
 
Yes I used to live in UK and migrate it to my country to Turkey, Istanbul. Did you check my feedback, so I'm not new here at all. Thanks for your offer Vik but I won't be selling these to that price. Although I still insist that these prices would be profitable for the buyer.

With quite a few accounts getting hijacked at GoDaddy it doesnt hurt to be careful :)
Did not question your integrity, just trying to have a safe and secure transaction, if we agree to a price
Thanks
 
JUQ.NET is pending for sale. 2 x .biz domains still on sale for 100 bucks for both.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom