Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

10 ZipCodes NNNNN.com Going for Extremely Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaadoo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only going for $18 a piece, with 1 whole year basically left before expired! I'm looking to sell these today.
All Reged at Name.com with basically a whole year left on them! Looking to sell these quick as a bulk.

Don't miss out your chance on the next boom. If you don't already know, all the NNNNN.com has already been regged recently. There are only 100,000 combos of these as opposed to like half a million with LLLL.com. Some people speculate that they may go up to $50 for a random NNNNN.com by the end of the year.

Many people don't know this but this is a fact. NNN.com are worth more than LLL.com, NNNN.com are worth more than LLLL.com. And look at it here, 5 digits numbers are zipcodes, so this is going to be a great plus for the NNNNN.com Market.

36946.com -Sold
Cangas, Spain

09194.com -Sold
Villoruebo, Spain

43183.com - Sold
Výslun�*, Czech Republic

09141.com- Sold
Abajas, Spain

51434.com- Sold
Sweden

08144.com- Sold
Hirschfeld, German

09294.com- Sold
Treviño, Spain

08274.com-Sold
Sant Feliu Sasserra, Spain

06849.com-Sold
Dessau,Germany

09146.com-Sold
Los Altos, Spain

BIN - $18 a piece

Only selling as Bulk, unless you want to pay $30 per piece, don't pm me for individual offers.

You can check for zipcodes with google map or here http://www.embassyworld.com/data/Zip_Codes.html .
TimeStamp in affect!

Payment Method - Paypal and E-Gold

I'll be accepting bulk offers for today only via pm, cause I need some cash bad for the landrush.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators