• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 100+ Generic words (.com) - Prolonged.com Thickest.com Estrous.com Eastly.com + More

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
3,225
Reaction score
1
I might be interested in a couple of these depending on price, but shouldn't this be in the offers forum?
 
I might be interested in a couple of these depending on price, but shouldn't this be in the offers forum?

Yes, I noticed the problem immediately after I pressed post. I already notified the moderators to move this thread to offer section.

In the meantime, please feel free to post offers here.

To nattydomain: there is no transfer fee. The eCheck you paid for on Sunday cleared this afternoon at Paypal and pushing the name to you now. I am sorry for the wait. Thanks again for your patience.
 
Price range for IDN's?
 
Hi Doc, no BIN for the IDNs or the other names yet. Kinda testing water for these names.

Received via PM offers:

Prolonged.com $20
Thickest.com $30
Eastly.com $20

Thickest.com $35 PM received
 
Isnt 1&1 A $5.95 transfer fee even to another 1&1 account???? Thickest is with 1&1 isnt it???
 
Just received another offer: Thickest.com $40 PM received

Isnt 1&1 A $5.95 transfer fee even to another 1&1 account???? Thickest is with 1&1 isnt it???

Aaaa.... now I see what you were saying :yes:

That's one thing I don't like about 1and1 too. :disappointed:

You are right then, for the ones at 1and1, there will be a $5.95 transfer fee, but for the rest of them that are in GD or eNom, there will be no transfer charge.
 
Thickest.com $100

Temporally.com $25

Tubule.com $20
 
Offer received for Thickest.com $110 from WeBuyThe.Com

Many more generic names added last night.

Thickest.com $100

Temporally.com $25

Tubule.com $20

Thanks again for the offer Josh.
 
Where are the bins, friend?

Been waiting.
 
Where are the bins, friend?

Been waiting.

Thanks, G! PM sent... awaiting for reply. Please let me know which one you like. :)
 
kwok can i get bins also??

Hi Tony, no BIN is set yet... still taking offers. Please let me know which ones you like as well. PM is also welcome.
 
...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom