• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 1111.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toho

Exclusive Lifetime Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
7
Just got this domain.(SnapNames)
But I feel I was a little overbid.

1111.NET

Please appraisal.
Thank you.



toho
 
i bidded at least $100 for it!

all top tld's taken and a rarity, being it is the same four numbers!

thus, only nine others of similarity, in that extention.

it is one of the stronger of the ten!

$500 is not unreasonable, and up to $1500 reseller!

7k enduser!
 
>$500 is not unreasonable, and up to $1500 reseller!

I think around US$1,500 current market for reseller.


>7k enduser!

I hope. ;)


Thanks Don.



toho
 
How much did you pay for it?
I think all 4 same letters or chars domain names are cool for we Asian people because they are easy to spell, type and remember :)
 
Hi, yesonline.

>How much did you pay for it?

US$1,628.


>I think all 4 same letters or chars domain names are cool for we Asia
>people because they are easy to spell, type and remember :)

I agree with you.


Thank you.


toho
 
Nice toho, at least it's all number "1" 's
 
Hi, Theo.

Yeah, "1" 's ,so I was interested in this .net when I found it.


Thanks.


toho
 
toho said:
Hi, yesonline.

>How much did you pay for it?

US$1,628.

my range for reseller price ($500 >$1500) was not that far off!

you got it at a good price!

especially since it has "inherent" value to your region!

put it in the vault, until the right offer comes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom