• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

1337Spot.com << What to do!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SysChat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone,
I just reg'd 1337Spot.com (1337=Leet=gaming/nerd term). It is a good domain, IMO, because it rhymes with sweet spot. I have a vB liscence and I am thinking about making a gaming/computer forum, but I was wondering what else i could do with it and what you think about the domain. Any input would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
 
You should reg 13375907.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom