• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale $15 Bonanza - Good Names Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowinna

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
All domains are for sale at $15. reply or pm with name(s) and intent to buy.


StockBlazer.com
TicketBlazer.com
AsiaSights.com
GoSeat.com
GoOrient.com
EquitableFinancing.com
malematches.com
hunkmates.com
aplusfinancing.com
nudedebutantes.com
matchblazer.com
strippingbeauties.com
gundealers.us
rabbis.us
americanprisoners.com
datersforum.com
historicsites.info
1800matches.com
1800hotbabe.com
1800USALOAN.com
pvee.com
qjaz.com
krww.com
rloo.com
zto.us
msv.us----------sold
xde.us
gjg.us
qow.us

kerryforum.com
drphilforums.com
oprahforums.com
jacksonforum.com
hollywoodbeauties.com
paltrow.net
hockeyteams.info
vegasstrippers.info
talentscouts.info
baseballstadiums.info
2005hondas.com
2005jeeps.com
2005toyotas.com
2005nissans.com
1dat.com

CreditGuider.com
CarGuider.com
CareerGuider.com
LegalGuider.com
InvestmentGuider.com
TaxGuider.com
SportsGuider.com
HomeGuider.com
TechGuider.com

explodable.com
evildom.com
evangelized.com
eulogized.com
devoutness.com
solemnize.com
communilize.com
exanthema.com
clericalism.com
relapsing.com
habitancy.com
pilliging.com
 
he can't sell you msv.us today as he already sold it to me last week
 
He gave me his paypal details and said he will transfer the domain once I send the payment. I have already sent the payment too.

Also, I have checked the whois data before the purchase and the domain is under his name.
 
yes, he has not transfered it to me, but I sent him a paypal for a package of names , and this was included
 
I just got a PM from the seller...Actually he sold the domain to theparrot couple of weeks ago. He said he is going to refund my money.
 
Sorry for the confusion folks. I have straightened out the matter with the buyers. There was a purchase confusion based on previous negotiations of an earlier offer. I will be posting a new set of domains soon with no more confusion. As of now this lot has been sold to an dnforum member. Sorry again and I hope you check out my next sale.

Thanks all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom