• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 19,000 link-pop - quick sale - Adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2002
Messages
634
Reaction score
0
ARORAK.COM


marketleap says 19k link pop. just looking for some offers for a quick sale. -


paypal - easy push
 
Kinda looks like a mixture of traffic, I found some links that were selling arrows and others that were licking things LOL

Good name with good links, you have a range?
 
I was thinking around $300
 
But I'm open to just about any offer ;)
 
It's gotta go!


I want to buy a script from another member so I need this to go away!


Bring me an offer!!

:)
 
Do you have any traffic stats Larry?

Thanks,
Luc L.
 
I dont Luc...I just got the name.
 
first $100 takes it
 
How about $50?.........well it is an offer :-)
 
Reduced to $90 - once it resolves and I see the traffic count it will probably go back up! Get it cheap now while its in never-never land
 
i'll take it for $90
 
sold!

thanks gsk008 - money received
 
No prop - nice deal Larry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom