• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$19 Down The Drain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
23
A third party (the Buyer) using our Certified Offer Service(SM) has made an offer to buy PCW.COM. The Buyer has entered into a binding agreement with Network Solutions to use our Certified Offer Service and funds to purchase the domain name have been pre-authorized on the Buyer's credit card.

Domain Name: PCW.COM
Offer Amount: $100.00 USD
 
Damn, Yacov needs to wise up. Lowballing doesn't cut it these days.
 
What a fool, even the noobiest of domain noobs wouldnt offer that much,

But i suppose if he does it to a hundred names and gets 1 (very unlikely but could happen i suppose) itd be a great buy!
 
What a fool, even the noobiest of domain noobs wouldnt offer that much,

But i suppose if he does it to a hundred names and gets 1 (very unlikely but could happen i suppose) itd be a great buy!

true ... way toooo much ... should have offered $95

Great domain btw
 
Wow you must be really excited about the offer, Its now everyday you get a xxx offer on you domain :D
 
I actually sold one domain with zero traffic for $10k a few days back.
It all started with $100 offer.
They made 3 attempts(3x$19), before they got it, that every time I added $3000 to the sales price.

i have not yest recived the check, but nsi said its on the way.
 
I was hoping for a deal
 
I was going to throw in a motherboard joke but it appears it got parked. Must be nice to shut down your company and live off of parking. Hell do you even even own it anymore?
 
Domain Name: pcw.com
Memo: How much are you asking for the name pcw.com?

Thanks - Matthew Peak
Parsons Christian Worship


Maybe I should give it to Matt. It's for Parsons Christian Worship.
 
Domain Name: pcw.com
Memo: How much are you asking for the name pcw.com?

Thanks - Matthew Peak
Parsons Christian Worship


Maybe I should give it to Matt. It's for Parsons Christian Worship.

I'll say hallelujah to that...
 
Did Matt hit his Peak yet?
 
most of the offers I got through nsi were by endusers who really didnt no the value of domains, at least those that followed up with me when i turned them down
 
most of the offers I got through nsi were by endusers who really didnt no the value of domains, at least those that followed up with me when i turned them down

I guess the more experienced end users don't really need NSI :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom