Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fixed price 1a12.com 11 years old domain, estibot value is 450 looking to sell at 249 or any good offer

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.

khalid farig

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This will be my first domain to sell if sold. estibot price is 450. I am willing to sell for any good offer. the website has ok good traffic, it first registration I think at (2002 I am not sure) my way back shows record from that time
the domain name is 1a12.com let me know if you have a question.
1a12.com

khalid farig

Domain summit 2024

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
do you agree with estibot that 1a12.com is worth 450(usd?). i don't. if you're making money with a website keep it. i doubt you will get your 450 price. also, the domain does not resolve when i try to look at your website.

khalid farig

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
do you agree with estibot that 1a12.com is worth 450(usd?). i don't. if you're making money with a website keep it. I doubt you will get your 450 price. also, the domain does not resolve when i try to look at your website.
it is not making me money now and i dont even know how to make money I don't even know how to park it. nothing on it is just a few GoDaddy adds I know it is not a great domain any way How Much you are willing to bay?

This will be my first domain to sell if sold. estibot price is 450. I am willing to sell for any good offer. the website has ok good traffic, it first registration I think at (2002 I am not sure) my way back shows record from that time
the domain name is 1a12.com let me know if you have a question.
1a12.com

khalid farig
I am now sure the first owner got it in July 05, 2001 it is already 15 years old domain chek it

khalid farig

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Take the $100 and you would have sold your first domain and made some money based on your hand reg price. Just a suggestion.
It is hand register yes, but the domain quality is good. 15 years old with some traffic. I don't like the name but it is not bad or at least not very bad and the fact it is four characters give it some strength. 200 is a bargain. I just but it this price because I want make my first sale but otherwise I would not sell it for that amount. In a few month, this domain will be at least 500 or so

dcmstreams

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It is hand register yes, but the domain quality is good. 15 years old with some traffic. I don't like the name but it is not bad or at least not very bad and the fact it is four characters give it some strength. 200 is a bargain. I just but it this price because I want make my first sale but otherwise I would not sell it for that amount. In a few month, this domain will be at least 500 or so
Trust me. I understand. I haven't sold one yet (a little discouraging). But I will forge on because this is a great industry. I'm sure it's worth more than what you are asking. It will get sold but you may have to be a little flexible. Crossing my fingers for your speedy sale!!! Come on folks... Give the man some hope.

khalid farig

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Trust me. I understand. I haven't sold one yet (a little discouraging). But I will forge on because this is a great industry. I'm sure it's worth more than what you are asking. It will get sold but you may have to be a little flexible. Crossing my fingers for your speedy sale!!! Come on folks... Give the man some hope.
ok I will be very flexible but not to the 100 if someone pay 150$ now will sell, even I fell it is a very low price I have to make it easier. any the one how buy it I will give him two above 200$ available to register suggestions. in any registrar (the price is according to Esti bot)

if anyone wants it for more than 100$ in the next 20 mutinies it will go for 100$ if no one pay more

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom