Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed 2 Good Horse Racing .US Domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
President Bush's signing of the .kids.us bill today prompted me to sift through the .us pool again today and I think I came up with a couple of winners. It helped that I had some knowledge of this field of interest from growing up in a town that hosts one of harness racing's Triple Crown events. The names are:

Pacers.us and Trotters.us

Harness racing, which is very big across the northern United States and parts of Canada is divided into two categories - one for pacers and one for trotters. Each has it's own Triple Crown. This is a multi-million dollar parimutual industry with wealthy breeders and racing stable owners, not to mention millions of fans. I'm sure that when .US comes into the consiousness of the general American public, these names will be golden to them - perfect for the .US extension too.

I think it shows there are still some good names available for registration in .US though they are thinning out quickly.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duke, you think harness racing and horse racing ? :D

Thats like bumber cars to Daytona :laugh:

Is harness racing racing a big deal with all the "grey" hairs in Florida ? :laugh:

Ok Ok ..I'll stop..

It's a nice niche..

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner

Is harness racing racing a big deal with all the "grey" hairs in Florida ? :laugh:

Ok Ok ..I'll stop..

It's a nice niche..

Hey son ...exactly were did you learn english ? :laugh: :laugh:

garyted51

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes..Duke you scored a double with trotters and pacers. Both I am very familiar with myself. A money maker if developed correctly.

Good Luck!..Gary T

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner

Bid - if you would speak English I would have a much easier time answering you! :)

"Do I think harness racing and horse racing?" :confused:

What are bumber cars? Are those cars that break down and you go "Oh, bumber (which is actially bummer)."

Florida is not one of the northern States (or a part of Canada) as referenced in my post - so no it is not a big deal here (though gray hairs are)!

Harness racing is not as big as thoroughbred racing but is a multi-million dollar industry none the less. When the breeders and stable owners go the bank their deposits are just as readily accepted as the thoroughbred owners money. The bettors do not go to the bank of course because all of their funds are left behind at the betting windows. :)

It's another illustration of why it is wise to register in an area of endeavor you know about (I just wish I knew about more areas)! :D

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl

Bid - if you would speak English I would have a much easier time answering you! :)

"Do I think harness racing and horse racing?" :confused:

What are bumber cars? Are those cars that break down and you go "Oh, bumber (which is actially bummer)."

Florida is not one of the northern States (or a part of Canada) as referenced in my post - so no it is not a big deal here (though gray hairs are)!

Harness racing is not as big as thoroughbred racing but is a multi-million dollar industry none the less. When the breeders and stable owners go the bank their deposits are just as readily accepted as the thoroughbred owners money. The bettors do not go to the bank of course because all of their funds are left behind at the betting windows. :)

It's another illustration of why it is wise to register in an area of endeavor you know about (I just wish I knew about more areas)! :D

Ok ,so I might have had a couple drinks ..but only 2 officer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom