Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

sensational The Reason I Got Into Domaining - WW Secret Truth!

A sensational story about the domain name industry.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Decided to post this here, cause I got no reaction on the other NP's forum.

Hello everyone, I know I have here not really good reputation, because of my aggressive replies, but I will have to leave here this topic so that you later don't tell me angry "why you did not warn us of such opportunity?" because I m sure this will happen 1000% percent.

So the real reason I got into domaining is because of an interesting vision I had in the year 2016 after 15 years of socially distancing, today I have around 22 years of socially distancing, that is from where I collected so much aggressiveness, paranoia and other things that comes as a result of isolation for many years, imagine not having friends, wife, etc. :D

In short I will not write much, so because I became more spiritual and reading allot of such books, finally in that vision it was revealed to me a huge world wide secret that each government of each country is hiding from all of us, because of this vision I was still hesitant if I should invest money into domains at that time, but finally at the end of the year 2019 I took the plunge and have begin registering allot of such domains, today I have around 1600 of such special Diamonds, I never shared this domains in public, I even don't list them in any marketplaces, that is why i not sold any of them yet, but I got highest offer for such secret domain of 20K USD through one of my secret websites. This gave me hope that I m on the right path, I already observed some new companies that have begin to use such keywords in their websites, but I m sure they are not aware of their true potential and value.

Why I write this here, this is because I want to warn you that I m going to publish this secret in a video soon for free, somewhere in November, also I have try to sell it to many companies for 100K USD, I even contacted Lamborghini, Proctel and Gamble and other big brands, but they refused my offer, and yes I tried to sell it to Mr.Rob from Epik before the hack, he gave me only 1K of USD in hope that I will start to register such names and he will see them, but I used those money to reg Meta crap of names, which now I try to get rid of them cheap.

Anyway if one company, entity or group of domainers want to fulfill my request I will share with you this secret knowledge, before the big release of it for free to the public, so you will be prepared. Because end users will hand reg what remains you will not profit from this very much! But if you will know beforehand what it's about, the end users or big companies will beg us to sell them for huge money. I even contacted Rick Schwartz on Twitter, he of course told me to f*** off politely, I contacted other domainers even Swetha but no reply from them. But I will share it only after the full collection of the sum I asked, also I will have to do that in such a way that is very hard to see digitally, this is because of our PC's and phones are spied on daily basis.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share this here, I wish you all success and peace of mind!

P.s. I think that everything what happens today in the world is because of this secret, those who are in control of this world, including those who control the whole Internet, they know that there is a person, which is me of course, will expose it soon and they are very unhappy, that they will lose control of their slaves, which is the biggest resource on earth.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Decided to intrigue you more.
1. I suspect that this domains are hand registered by registrars and updated with fake old WHOIS data, I not have evidence yet, but some domains which I did not register are now registered, that is why I decided to take photos of WHOIS searches, with a special phone and not store them on my PC as screenshots.
2. most of this secret domains are currently at Namebright, but in my opinion they are sold x10 times cheaper than their real worth, on second place is Godaddy with such domains.
3. a recent company have raised more than 100 millions USD for their project, they own the COM version ****+word.com but they try to buy from me the ****.word for low 4 figures, I told that I not sell it cheaper than high 5 figures and I never heard back from their broker.
4. I see more websites appear with such keywords on internet but I m sure they do not realize anything yet, because I was able to dropcatch their domains, lucky me.
5. this is more important than everything that you heard until today, including AI and other niches, this is nothing compared to the secret which your governments pay billions, to hide from you this truth from birth to death!
6. there are about 8 dictionary words, related to this niche but only 3 or 4 are the most important from the list, but maybe they are more, not know for sure cause my English is poor and I missed many hand regs, because of this.
7. if you try to buy this secret from me there is a risk that your life and biz will be brought down as Epik registrar, because I think Mr.Rob is the only person who have try to buy it from me!
8. the Registries have begin to reserve some of the keywords in new gTLD's and as soon they drop they are reserved!
9. I discovered recently that I had in my memory that I registered some domains, but found out they no longer belong to me and are registered with older WHOIS date, no evidence is found that I have buy them ever, I trust my memory cause I have memory from my baby 2 years experience, this is why I trust my memory that those domains were mine.

Why I want to sell this secret knowledge, I will tell you straight, because I need money to renew all my domains at maximum and be able to shut up myself for longer time, in this way giving us the chance to grab everything that is available, before letting out the beast in the wild, plus buy them cheap from Namebright and other marketplaces, simple as that.
But be assured that as I sell simple domains I will not need anyone to buy this knowledge from me, cause with 2 recent sales I was able to renew many domains and reg new ones!
Because I will invest most of my money in them and not sell yet much, due to no awareness from end users, I will be forced to release this secret for free soon, this will stir the niches and I will begin to sell them like hot dogs.
Also I promise to return your money back if you will not like what I will tell, but this only after I will begin to sell those domains, but believe me that you will not want your money back, cause you will fall from your chair and broke your neck (joking).
Hope you understand what is the logic behind this.

Not want to look weak but I already have cry many times because of this secret, that when I think how can those people sleep at night for so many hundred of years and fool us every day!!! I will make sure to bring chaos to them, I swear to do that.

P.s. if someone knows how to convince a company or person to buy this secret knowledge from me, without revealing any hint of it before receiving full payment, I m all ears!

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
can you please post a summary? dude, you write to long posts. ;)
This secret is hidden by all governments in the world!
They pay billions to hide it for thousands of years!
Many wars are caused to hide it, therefore many lives fought and lost for it!
You will beat all brands of the world!
Many domains will become obsolete soon, including one dictionary words!
More important than all the niches you heard until now!
You will learn what are the most important words, colors and numbers in the world.
We can make brands that will take Tesla, Google, Facebook, Youtube etc, out of biz! In fact many of this companies will auto liquidate and get out of biz after humans will know the truth, because they will lose trust in the biggest liars and brainwashers in the world.
The reason of wars and AI implementation all this years, is because they are losing control over their humans slaves, that is why they need AI robots which will serve them, I feel after this big release the world will be split into two.
With this secret I will be able to wipe the noses of such people as Musk, Zuck and others, also I will make them pay for everything they grabbed from me, I will be very happy when I will destroy their companies and dance on their ashes.
Hope this clears your confusion.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom