• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 2 letter/2 number/3 letter/2 char. including JK.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggieBiggie is verified member.

DNForum Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
15,099
Reaction score
2,270
Hi All!

Recently acquired JK.net
Domain expires 2012!
Just think of the value for this domain in 8 yrs!

This name is again, available for sale!
Please post or pm offers! > No Low ballers please!
****************************************

Also accepting offers for the following.......

96.net
JME.net
GXT.net
JWR.net
LXV.net > Sold
FXK.net > Sold
XGS.net
XGW.net > Sold
JZN.com
1y.net > Sold
EXD.net

Enom/Paypal/Escrow

Also have.......

SXS.info
MGX.org > Sold
PKE.org
UKM.org
VJB.org
WUD.org > Sold

animating.info
illustrating.info
donald.info
sociologists.info
consensual.info
stroll.info
simulcast.info
pictorial.info
ceramictile.info
athleticshoes.info
webmedia.info

brookwoodcomputer.com > has links!
voicemail-messages.com
neunic.com
neuzone.com
elistra.com
grismo.com
nsym.com
neuisp.com
 
biggedon said:
you are the joke!

Do not send me any more offers of $50.00 for JZN.com!


No, dont worry about it... I wasnt planning on offering the same amount twice.

But as far as the nasty comments, I'm no joke. You dont know me.
But this isnt the place for it. Chill out, and keep your nasty comments to yourself.

Anyway, I did more building a brand for that name by that "j/k" post than you ever did since you owned it. Thats your thanks?

I take back the offers for the 7 names in the pm's I sent you today.
I dont do business like that either.

See you around the ballfield.
 
Meanwhile, you didnt seem too insulted with my offer for jk.net
Care to make that public too?
 
MediaHound said:
Meanwhile, you didnt seem too insulted with my offer for jk.net
Care to make that public too?

I specifically asked for no "lowball" offers, yet you sent them anyway!

Therefore,you showed me no respect as a reseller or a member!

I hope that you are not sending others here, the same type of offers for similiar domains.......as it will hurt your "appearance" of professionalism!
 
offer sent!

Cheers,
TW
 
Garbage removed lets try to be professional and keep this thread on track for what it is - a sales thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom