• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

2 letter .net's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
0
How much is a NL 2 character .net domain worth? I was thinking around 4-6k, but I may be way off here.
 
I think it would depend very much on which combination of 2 characters it was......at least $1000 for the worst one, I would think.
 
$4-6K for a 2 character LN.net would be nice :)
 
What about a NL.net?
 
.
 
LL dot net I would not even sale for under 5 figures, decent LL org combo's see close to if not 5 figures now.

I am brokering px.net btw ;)
 
I have found LL.net going for no less than XX,XXX. I have not seen any LN or NL .net for sale.

-Bob
 
While we're at it, can anyone tell me the going value of a NN.net?

Is it higher or lower than a LL.net?
 
The value based purely on mathematics should be higher for NN then LL and there are fewer choices in each column. ie LL=26x26 and NN=10x10
But again it really depends on the combination of characters.
 
^. Thank you. That's exactly what I thought.... I wonder if the same holds true for LL.com vs. NN.com, since I always hear about higher LL.com sales...
 
Rarethings said:
While we're at it, can anyone tell me the going value of a NN.net?

Is it higher or lower than a LL.net?


While the thought NN is rarer and therefore more expensive makes sense, it is incorrect and to be honest they are harder to move than a LL. This is the market I deal in steady and what I and many others have found to be true. Letter's are much easier to trade in a NN while rare is VERY specific and less desired in all honesty, as your enduser market narrows greatly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom