• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

2 moola invites for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
Hello,
If you want a moola invite, please PM me your email and I will hapily provide you with one.
Regards,
Petros
 
got 5 now in case some are interested
 
pm sent to you mate with e-mail address
 
Do you have any left, if so I would be glad to take one.

My email is: timatg @gmail.com
 
all given away, i'll msg you in case I have some more
 
I have 2 invites. Post taken and send me pm with your email.
 
1 Taken here, pm sent for it. Thanks! :) Tim
 
tas38, I did not receive your pm.
 
I just sent a 2nd one, not sure what happen to the first one though.

Edited in:

I got the invite, Thank You! :) Tim
 
Hey if you could send one to [email protected] , I would really appreciate it... These invites are impossible unless you know someone irl =/... Thanks in advance!
 
invitations sent to m00la and Rascagua.
 
Hi,

it has been sent, but I had the same problem before. It seems they don't arrive at hotmail.com. I also checked my spam folder and it wasn't there.
Give me another email and I send you a new inviation, as I have one left.
 
I have 4 more invitations now, is there anybody who wants one?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom