Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed 2 New Ones!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just got these today. Well....I think there might be somthing there. Did not do sufficent research. Coz you need to be fast with just dropped domains :) Otherwise I might look into to develop them later on.
Comments? More or less than reg fee?

1. FinanceLeaders.com
2. HomePractice.com

Domain summit 2024

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Much less. Neither has any meaning (without additional explanation!) nor is either combination of words a common expression.

You really should stop throwing away your money... registering junk domains is the cyber-equivalent of stepping out onto your front lawn and setting fire to a pile of cash!

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RE:
You really should stop throwing away your money... registering junk domains is the cyber-equivalent of stepping out onto your front lawn and setting fire to a pile of cash!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genki,

If money was a issue for me I would not register them. This business have been good to me over to years and I know what I'm doing. Thanks for your opinion anyway. :D

namedancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For my two-cents worth (which is about all I have now :)) they are okay names, two word non-hyphenated dotcoms, easy to say and spell. True there are lots of worthless names fitting that description but I could see possibilities for site development, even not thinking outside the box. Modest premiums for each I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators