Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

2 pages of Domain related content needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotComBlitz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The first page is a resources pages for things relating to Domain Names and a little of maybe general wemaster type sites.

The other page is an opening page for the site. It should tell users what the site is for, and other general related items to the domain name expiry and search aspects. You will need to sue the site a little to see what it does, so you can properly present the site. It should be keyword rich.

Both pages to be provided in simple html and I will convert to my actual pages.

Need is immediate and I wish to have within 2 days max. Treat me right on the bid and there will be other content type work.

This will be for http://DotComBlitz.com

Would be willing to trade a single server copy of DomainsAide for the work if you like.

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So are you looking for copywriters?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's two distinct things. Are you looking for someone that will write up copy for you or design a set of pages, or both? Not all copywriters can design and vice versa.

Mr.Haze

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
That's two distinct things. Are you looking for someone that will write up copy for you or design a set of pages, or both? Not all copywriters can design and vice versa.

I can design and build pages fast, but I'm not great at writting copy. Would be happy to team up with a copywriter for this though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom