• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 2 Typo traffic domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayK

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
I have two adult typo domains for sale, which I picked up in a recent bulk deal.

Cliphunters.com - ovt 211, two days viewing figures in Sedo 129 & 147 respectively - price $600

oichunter.com - ovt 54, two days in Sedo 39 & 42 - price $250

Please PM me for stats
 
Cliphunters.com , Isint that a trade mark with cliphunter.com? Yes I know I go thier daily?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom