Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed 2 UK Mobile phone websites

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am currently concentrating on my webmaster sites with the little time i have and i would love to hear what everyone thought of the following sites and how much they are worth

http://www.mobilephoneking.com
http://www.ringtonesking.com

Mobilephoneking is a fully functional phone shop. The content is updated every week and the commissions are as follows

£12.50 Pay Monthly Completed Sales.
£4.00 Pre-Pay Mobile Phones
£4.00 SimFree Mobile Phones
£4.00 Mobile Phone Upgrades
£1.00 Pre-Pay Simcards
5% on Accessories
£1.00 Mobile Phone Covers
£2.00 Line Advance contracts

It cost me £60.00 for the right to sell these products.

Ringtonesking sells ringtones to people in the UK. Average calls are 2 and a half minutes and you get around 40-50 pence per minute of the call.

Both sites were included in the google update so they should start to see a lot of hits - especially because of the keywords in the domain name.

Unforunately i dont have the time to promote these sites as i am concentrating on my webmaster websites so im considering selling both sites (dont want to sell them seperately) and id love to hear from everybody what they think it is worth.

All the new owner would have to do would be promote the sites but it should be profitable with only a few hours promotion a week.

thanks folks :):)

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom