Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

2000+ type-ins/day! funnystuff.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've put screenshots of traffic stats at:

http://www.loffs.com/images/funnystuff/

Domain revenues are of course private, and depend on how you utilize the domain name.

The files stats1.gif, stats2.gif, ... stats5.gif are from Fabulous.com, and are the most accurate traffic stats. For the period covered by those 5 files (August 8th to the present), Fabulous was running the nameservers for the domain. The 2nd column is the most relevant, namely "Uniques". Due to the summer slowdown, the traffic was lower. Once school restarted, you'll see the traffic rise, like most other domain names. In the past month, the traffic has often been over 2400 uniques/day.

The files ds1.gif, ds2.gif, ds3.gif and ds4.gif are from DomainSponsor, and cover a longer period (July 21 to present). It's longer because I initially had the domain on my own server, simply redirecting to DomainSponsor. But, doing that meant my server load was higher, and I'd get all the junk mail for the domain in my server logs. Moving it to Fabulous (which is kind of like MyDomain, but more powerful) solved that.

For DomainSponsor, the most relevant column is the first one, Visitors. US Visitors is also of interest, to get a sense of the fraction that is foreign traffic.

NOTE: The DomainSponsor traffic numbers are LOWER than the Fabulous numbers. This is a *known* issue in DomainSponsor, where they understate the traffic of all domains by about 30 to 40%, compared to the true traffic (you can test this with your own domains, if you're not with DomainSponsor already).

EMAIL offers/questions to me directly.

Sincerely,

George

kytec

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Traffic test happening with a prospective buyer....but still taking offers. EMAIL ME if interested.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain has now been sold. Thanks for everyone's interest. Those who didn't spend their $$$ this time hopefully will pull the trigger next time. ;)

Thread can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators