• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$240 .MOBI pre-reg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that how much it's going to cost, or are you just speculating? I seen a few companies that will be offering pre-reg, but they don't list any prices.

Here's the .mobi release timeline, for those who are interested.

* Limited Industry Sunrise: May 22- May 29, 2006
* Trademark Sunrise: June 12 – Aug 21, 2006
* General Registration – Landrush: Aug 28 – Sept 10, 2006
* Ongoing Registration: Sept 14, 2006

I'll probably pre-reg some, if it's not too expensive.
 
nts said:
Is that how much it's going to cost, or are you just speculating? I seen a few companies that will be offering pre-reg, but they don't list any prices.

Here's the .mobi release timeline, for those who are interested.

* Limited Industry Sunrise: May 22- May 29, 2006
* Trademark Sunrise: June 12 – Aug 21, 2006
* General Registration – Landrush: Aug 28 – Sept 10, 2006
* Ongoing Registration: Sept 14, 2006

I'll probably pre-reg some, if it's not too expensive.

Phase Registration fee Min. Registration Period
Sunrise $240 2 years

http://www.domainsite.com/mobi/index.php
 
Can someone posts some links where you can preregister them?
 
Remember, all of those recently registered TM's for EU?

They will use those registered TMs to get the best .mobi. :doh:

I'm not too excited about .mobi since I know I can not get any
of the key words.

I have enough mainline junk. I don't need to expand my junk pile.
:lol:
 
Is there a whois tool somewhere already?
 
domainsite.com is selling them.
 
What does the .mobi extention stand for? Is it an acronym for something?
 
Couldn't agree with you more actnow :cell: I am sticking to the dot com's.
 
actnow said:
Remember, all of those recently registered TM's for EU?

They will use those registered TMs to get the best .mobi. :doh:

I'm not too excited about .mobi since I know I can not get any
of the key words.

I have enough mainline junk. I don't need to expand my junk pile.
:lol:

:thumb:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom